Highlighted
Contributor

Re: What was the happiest time in your life?

Message 11 of 81

I am 71+ years old and have been blessed with countless happy times over the decades for which I am deeply grateful.  However, today I am the happiest because more happy times are added to these bountiful memories.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Contributor

Message 12 of 81

In 1982 I gave birth to my beautiful daughter, 1985 along came my awesome son!! You just can't top how wonderful your lives become ♥️♥️♥️

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 13 of 81

The happiest I’ve ever been was when I too went away to college & escaped from my small midwestern town & joined the world of the intellect & art & the melting pot of peoples from all over the world. I couldn’t wait to explore all that the world had to offer, namely exotic travel & interesting relationships...I embraced an adventurous life all thru my 20s & 30s & that is when I truly felt the most alive!

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 14 of 81

I try to be happy all the time.  I had/have great parents that were good role models.  Probably the most happiest I have been, other than the first year of marriage, was when my two daughters graduated from high school.  As a sitting school board member, I was able to be a part of their graduation ceremonies.  It was my honor to accept the class on behalf of the Board of Trustees.  I said the same thing each time. "Bon Voyage!" Good journey!  Not many people can say that they had this honor.  I am truly blessed

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 15 of 81

When I had my two beautiful babies. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 16 of 81

My happiest time was when I gave birth to my three kids: my two boys 23 and 18 years ago and my baby girl two years ago HeartSmiley Happy

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Message 17 of 81

My happiest time is the present! I have an amazing wife of 34 years and I look forward to every minute we have together. 

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Conversationalist

Message 18 of 81

I think it was when I went to college and met this wonderful person who couldn't speak English.  He could say only 2 words, hi, and bye.  We smiled and laughed a lot.  After, we dated for a year, and his English picked up, he proposed to me but my parents were against it, my parents wanted me to marry a person in the military. ( I couldn't stand military because they are about power,control and force).

I knew he was for me and he loved me so much. He was from Tonga, the Friendly Islands.The Tongans are so friendly and have so much LOVE!

I was blessed with 1 girl and 4 boys.  They are my light of the world and now have 3 grandchildren-2 girls and 1 boy and they are my universe- full of love and light and compassion.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Message 19 of 81

My happiest time was when I went away for college.  I felt independent and eager to discover lots of things about the world. 

Highlighted

Message 20 of 81

I have to say that i cant answer this questions because i have a lot of happiest times such as having my children spending time with my father and re connecting with my former husband after 20 years and having a great time

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Take Pen Pal Safety Precautions:
Learn more.