Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: What was the happiest time in your life?

Message 21 of 81
The Happy years are my life now after Divorce. I was married 43 years a dedicated wife and mother. I raised two sons and a daughter. They are the Joy of my Life. I have 5 grandchildren I adore. I now have time for me. I really Love this Single Life. I eat heathy, exercise and want to live an enriched Life .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 81

My happiest years were when I was divorced after being married for 10 years.  I had an unhappy childhood thanks to a controlling father and a spiteful mother.  I got married to a nice man but it wasn't for me.  We had two small children but I still couldn't stand being married.  He moved close by so the children still had both parents, just in different houses.  I worked three jobs and was able to take my sons with me to the weekend job.  The third job I did from home.  For 25 years I stayed divorced, raised my sons, did what I wanted, and was very happy.  I didn't remarry until my sons were independent adults 25 years later.  Those 25 years living independently were the happiest years of my life.  I'm now 78 years old, and still consider those years the best.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 81
When I turned 65 , after working 25 yrs in private industry, and 22 yrs in the GOVERMENT, I retired on my birthday and bought my a 18' RV took my Yorkery and went all the way to MAINE. Found a traveling campion, enjoyed it for 15 more years! Sally Kolar, Arvada,CO
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 81

I had a very happy childhood.  We weren't rich in money, but we were rich in experiences.  My parents had a business and my brothers and I would help them.  It wasn't work to us but fun!  We had great family get togethers with our aunts, uncles and cousins.  Summers were hot and we would go the lake to cool off; winters were cold and snowy.  It seems like those innocents days are gone and won't be back, sigh!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 81

When I was rearing my two sons from infancy to adolescence.  I enjoyed being a stay-at-home mom during the elementary years and guiding them as best I knew how into adulthood.  it wasn't always easy, but I loved taking care of tehm.

Kudos
Views
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 81

I have lots of happy chapters in my life.   I had a great childhood in the country where I could ride my bike everywhere, enjoy my pets, family activities.   I was happy when I got my job at age 20 & happy when I could retire at age 50.   Now I am at a very happy time in my life with a great husband pursuing all the interests & hobbies I never had the time to enjoy when I was working.   Each new day is a day of possibility. 

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 81

I think my happiest time is right now. I’m 64, recently retired, in good health, raised 3 wonderful boys, now men. I can help with grandchildren and really enjoy the one who is most challenging - he sure is like his father! I never remarried, I do wish I would have met someone but I accept single and thoroughly enjoy my active circle of friends. I’m blessed with good fortune and the ability to live life at a high level of engagement on many levels.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 81

Today.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 81

The day my son was born and the day he got married!  I am so blessed to have him and his beautiful wife in my life and the 2 cutest grandsons a grandma could have!  Truly blessed!  Praise God.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 81

Becoming a grandma has been my favorite experience. I have had great times throughout my life and enjoyed every part wholeheartedly. But being close enough to be with my grandkids.💖 has been so rewarding. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users