Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: What's your favorite dog breed?

Message 231 of 233

This is a tough question to consider.When my siblings and I were growing up we always had a dog. Over the years we had a beagle,Irish setter,English cocker spaniel,,couple mixed breeds. Our last dog was a golden retreiver which we had for 14yrs.I've always like yellow&black labs and golden retriever,these are my favorites. Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: What's your favorite dog breed?

Message 232 of 233

Always the Bullmastiff.  They're large enough to intimidate unwanted strangers, yet quiet.  But let someone outside do something they should not, and they give a very low-pitched, growly bark.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

What's your favorite dog breed?

Message 233 of 233

I have always thought a German Shepard was so smart and strong.  But really have a hard time picking a favorite breed, especially now that I have a mixed dog.  Do you have a favorite?

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.