Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

What do you want to be remembered for?

Retired Community Manager

What do you want to be remembered for?

Do you have an accomplishment or success that you're especially proud of? Have you had to overcome a major challenge? Or, maybe your character or personality is very important to you.

What do you want your legacy to be?

Periodic Contributor

I cannot think of a finer epitaph than “The world is a little bit better place for his having been here.”

Conversationalist

I only hope that I will be remembered as a kind and caring person. I have cared for both of my parents through illnesses and finally death.  I have helped my brothers when they needed it. To this day I am still a person that people come to for help and If I am able to do so, I am happy to.  I always felt I was put on this Earth for that reason.

Social Butterfly

@VickiM68 

Vicki

Wow what a question

I want to be remembered as a loving, caring and wonderful 👩 Mom👩‍👦‍👦 & 👩‍🦳Grandma👩‍👧‍👧

With several big losses in last 5 years I've struggled with my purpose and feel I've failed at times

I've overcome things and ect in my life but in my heart being a mom and grandma my family love & are proud I am/was theirs means most in the world to me 

Of all the purposes God had/has for my life this is one of the greatest 

Gratefully 

Ginger  :  )

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP