Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

What are your plans for this summer?

Retired Community Manager

What are your plans for this summer?

Do you have weddings, graduations, family reunions, or some other events to attend?  

What are you looking forward to this summer?

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Now that it’s officialy summer, I’m hoping it will finally get warm and quit raining so much!

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Swim in our gorgeous pool with my grandkids, my 3 sons and daughter, son in law, sister in law.  Have tons of BBQ's!!!

Talk to my plants and encourage them to grow, grow and grow.

I Use my binoculars to track out the eagle that loves to soar by our house, his spirals are awesome!  Love to watch the hummingbirds check out the flowers next door but it's sad this year because the plant died.  They have been coming to check out our Lilac tree, instead.  The honey bees love that tree.  I love watching them at work.  You can stand so close and tell them that you are their  friend and they will allow you to stand close as they buzz around you.  It's a great feeling!! One with Nature.  Breathe it in and let it transform your mind.

I will spend as much time out because this is my favorite time of the seasons, warm and hot!

Contributor

Enjoy my grandkids 

go rafting

fish

swim

hike

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

This year now that Brooklyn is ready and of age, we will head over to that place near the lake to exploor new entries

0 Kudos
Contributor

I'll be reading my husband Tom Winton's newly released 9th novel. He writes nostalgic books that Baby Boomers love.  

Periodic Contributor

Scuba dive 1-2 times a month. Diving The Saint Lawrence River in August, Camping, I would like to go inner tubbing on the Salt River. What are you up to this summer?

Retired Community Manager

I'll be doing some hikes and my first whitewater rafting trip in Glacier National Park in August, and a week exploring Maine towns and my first gaming convention in July.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP