Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Anonymous
Not applicable

What Time Zone Are You In?

I am EST (Virginia USA). Luv the different times people post. Anyway, it is 12:42am for me with a 7:30am alarm set to get up to take my car to my local Firestone. Check engine light on again. Doubt I will sleep a wink. Lol, been at home all day not daring to go anywhere until car is fixed. Night all!!!

0 Kudos
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Bronze Conversationalist

Seattle here, so Pacific time, 3 hours difference from you, Angela. Travelled a lot as a kid and young adult, and used to have clients all over the States and in some European countries, so have always been aware of time zones, though the13 states that are in two zones confuse me.  Good thing I like looking at maps!

View solution in original post

Bronze Conversationalist

Oh yeah car clocks, and my programmable thermostat gives me more trouble, for sure! LOL!

View solution in original post

Bronze Conversationalist

Seattle here, so Pacific time, 3 hours difference from you, Angela. Travelled a lot as a kid and young adult, and used to have clients all over the States and in some European countries, so have always been aware of time zones, though the13 states that are in two zones confuse me.  Good thing I like looking at maps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DeahWA you make it sound so easy!!! You should see me when time CHANGES here in Virginia twice a year. My CHALLENGE is my 2006 Hyundai Elantra's CLOCK. I FORGET every time 🤣😂 I appreciate you stopping by to join our discussion 🙂

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Oh yeah car clocks, and my programmable thermostat gives me more trouble, for sure! LOL!

Social Butterfly

Angela,  I live in Scottsdale, Arizona and do not have Daylight Savings Time. The only region in Arizona that has Daylight Savings Time is the Navajo Nation.  So when I call family in California, I remember when they "Spring forward" we are on the same time , and when they "Fall back"  I'm an hour ahead of them.  Christine

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cute @Rhymesometimes 🙂 When my daughter is home (Melbourne, Florida) we are always on the same time zone thank goodness. I live in Cave Spring, Virginia. She does travel outside of the USA, been to places like Paris and it is a challenge with time zones. The pandemic has cut her wings for now. Wow, I thought ALL of the USA did daylight saving time.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@Anonymous  I am also in EST. I’m a night owl!

Kudos
Views
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LindaB671 sometimes I stay up late and sometimes I end up falling asleep listening to something on YouTube, my favorite FREE way to stay entertained 🙂

Conversationalist

I am in the Central Time zoon

Shari
Anonymous
Not applicable

@st18688804 I just looked it up online, you are 1 hour behind me. When I use to live in Georgia and would travel to Alabama, one side bridge was central and the other eastern. Interesting remembering which zone I was in 🙂

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I am in the Central Time zoon

Shari
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP