Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ What R U Teaching/Sharing With YOUR Children/Grandchildren?

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ What R U Teaching/Sharing With YOUR Children/Grandchildren?

โ–ถ๏ธโ€ŒTo reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.โ—€๏ธ

*READ comments, ADD comment*

(1) Things have CHANGED over the years, it seems us OLD folks r NOT "hanging out" with OUR family! Gone r days of FAMILY dinners as an example โ˜น๏ธ

(2) WE would luv to hear from U! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฅณ

Nicole ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ (Friends & Family Forum)

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

*READ comments, ADD comment*

(1) Things have CHANGED over the years, it seems us OLD folks r NOT "hanging out" with OUR family! Gone r days of FAMILY dinners as an example โ˜น๏ธ

(2) WE would luv to hear from U! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฅณ

Nicole ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ (Friends & Family Forum)

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

(2 comments) Lol, I have given up on that project and NOW "celebrate" ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฅณ when I am INCLUDED in THEIR lives!

I "try" (note/lol) to SHARE when the "situation" fits MY story and HOPE when I am gone - MAYBE, it will be passed on....

Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Two worker families are so busy nowadays with things like soccer, swimming, gymnastics, day care, and various other activities that the oldsters are sometimes left out. I, too, take advantage of every invitation to participate in family activities.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nctarheel , I also am "nice" as youngsters do not want to be around "grumpy" old folks/lol.

Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP