Your pain isn't like anyone else's, and science is homing in on better treatments. Read about the newest ways to break pain's grip.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: What Do You Wish For Christmas ??

Message 1 of 9
I wish that all I wish for come true I wish that my Mother could talk , and hold a conversation . And know what she is saying , and understand what others are saying to her, and walk again.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

The holidays can feel even more lonely for those without family or significant others to share good times & memories.

"Socializing" via social media doesn't substitute for making contact the good ol' fashioned personal way. Get to know a neighbor who lives alone or offer to pick up something from the store for someone who may be handicapped/disabled. Take the initiative and invite someone you know, who lives alone, no longer has family or has recently lost a significant other, over for coffee or tea and conversation. You will be blessed and someone will feel as if they've been hugged!

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

What i want for christmas is good health and world peace. God Bless

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

I wish AARP website worked better. It is so slow and it is not my pc. Very irritating.

I most of all wish all of my family members who have passed were still alive and that everyone have a wonderful and safe Christmas.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

Mercedes Benz!  Please Santa, I've been good!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9
I wish that, all that I wish for come true . Number one is My Mother will walk, and talk again.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

His wishes to come true   Keep smiling n be happy in all you do 

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

I wish and pray that we as children of God would have a warm mind and heart for all mankind, not in December, but all year long. Because Jesus the son of God control his world not man. as in God words he has no special person or group. we all must meet the creator of this world:

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

What Do You Wish For Christmas ??

Message 9 of 9

To My Community,

As the holiday seasons approach Adults are often asked this question. For me this is a difficult question for not only Christmas but for all celebrated days. 

It isn't that I am unappreciative, but I have no needs or wants. I am blessed to

have had a "wonderful career" as an Educator for over 30+ years.  I learned at an early age not to spend every dollar each pay day. I'm sure that I am not the

only person who has most things in life.

I often share everything that I have and I seem to just get more. No one comes to

my home without me giving them something that is nice or has value. i remember 

going to the Saloon and someone told me that they liked my scarf.  Now that scarf was "new"and my first time wearing it. I took the scraf off and gave it to that 

person.  My Granddaughter the next week bought me two (2) more beautiful scarves.

What is my wish for this Christmas? I am praying for: the healing of my body after my Laminectomy Surgery, Peace in our World, Safety for our Youth and Children and that everyone will be more Thankful and Share with others.

Well, As I am wishing and praying I hope that each of you are doing the same.

May you each be blessed not just at Christmas , but throughout the New Year!!!!

Bless You Community!!

Kudos
Views
Replies