Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

What CHALLENGES Are You Facing TODAY?

Anonymous
Not applicable

What CHALLENGES Are You Facing TODAY?

Friday - April 2, 2021

Finally got out of bed a few minutes ago after being in it since Wednesday. I get this way at times and grateful I can work through this with being retired. When I was working, only the bills knocking at my door got me out of bed. Been a rough week indeed ๐Ÿ˜ž

1. Monday, molar tooth extraction
  2. Tuesday, ran out of groceries and had to make my dreaded trip to Walmart Hell. Pandemic Drama = folks not wearing masks once they get inside store. Same folks breathing down your neck while you trying to pay and really do not want them to see your debit card password or possibly catch covid
  3. Then add upstairs neighbor from hell. Trying to not give up on finding a tiny cottage to rent near Salem, Virginia.
  4. And the daily missing of my only child, an adult daughter in Florida knowing moving there would totally depress me. Lol, way too much family drama. Yikes!

Now heading to shower, wash hair (long overdue) and head to Dollar Tree. Suppose to have gone on Wednesday. ONE DAY AT A TIME ๐Ÿค—

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Gold Conversationalist

Dear Angela,  Today I went for another hip xray (2nd).  Two years of unsolved medical condition and still no definite answer.  I would love to be able to return to shopping and hope one day my wish will be granted.  Happy Easter!  BTW...I live in Florida...don't you want to be close to your daughter?
@Anonymous wrote:

Friday - April 2, 2021

Finally got out of bed a few minutes ago after being in it since Wednesday. I get this way at times and grateful I can work through this with being retired. When I was working, only the bills knocking at my door got me out of bed. Been a rough week indeed ๐Ÿ˜ž

2. Tuesday, ran out of groceries and had to make my dreaded trip to Walmart Hell. Pandemic Drama = folks not wearing masks once they get inside store. Same folks breathing down your neck while you trying to pay and really do not want them to see your debit card password or possibly catch covid
  3. Then add upstairs neighbor from hell. Trying to not give up on finding a tiny cottage to rent near Salem, Virginia.
  4. And the daily missing of my only child, an adult daughter in Florida knowing moving there would totally depress me. Lol, way too much family drama. Yikes!

Now heading to shower, wash hair (long overdue) and head to Dollar Tree. Suppose to have gone on Wednesday. ONE DAY AT A TIME ๐Ÿค—

View solution in original post

Gold Conversationalist

Drama is for television....:)  Best to have plenty of space when personalities clash.  I have a similar situation....my sis in California.  I totally understand your need for distance....:)

Gold Conversationalist

Angela,

I'm glad you are moving ahead...it takes guts to change but a sad life is one that definitely needs changing.  I am happy for you.

Gold Conversationalist

Life is tough when you are battling difficulties alone..

Gold Conversationalist

Dear Angela,  Today I went for another hip xray (2nd).  Two years of unsolved medical condition and still no definite answer.  I would love to be able to return to shopping and hope one day my wish will be granted.  Happy Easter!  BTW...I live in Florida...don't you want to be close to your daughter?
@Anonymous wrote:

Friday - April 2, 2021

Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Easter @SIMPLEGAL and thanks for stopping by. I am sending GOOD VIBES your way to have you up and about again. Lol, I moved from Florida in February 2015 to Virginia when my daughter accepted a software testing position in Arlington, Virginia. Too pricey for me, I moved to Manassas, Virginia. A skip and a hop from Arlington. She hated Virginia and returned to Florida. I thought about going back, but Virginia has helped me to START OVER. A lot of drama over the years and being FAR AWAY = I do not need to deal with it ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ July 2017 I moved near Roanoke, Virginia.

Gold Conversationalist

Angela,

Thank you for the good wishes.  You are a ray of sunshine!

Anonymous
Not applicable

You are welcome @SIMPLEGAL ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Drama is for television....:)  Best to have plenty of space when personalities clash.  I have a similar situation....my sis in California.  I totally understand your need for distance....:)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SIMPLEGAL @That is why I totally understand why Meaghan left the palace. Money does not buy happiness. I hope she INSPIRES other women to WALK AWAY ๐Ÿ™‚ I had to. Too many years of depression.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Life is tough when you are battling difficulties alone..

Gold Conversationalist

Angela,

I'm glad you are moving ahead...it takes guts to change but a sad life is one that definitely needs changing.  I am happy for you.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP