Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฅณ What Are YOU GRATEFUL For TODAY?

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฅณ What Are YOU GRATEFUL For TODAY?

โ–ถ๏ธTo reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.โ—€๏ธ

***READ comments and/or ADD a comment***

GRATITUDE  brings MORE GOOD things our way. ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฅณ

Thanks,

Nicole ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ (Friends & Family Forum)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Grateful for my friends on this site. Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Silver Conversationalist

stayin alivestayin alive

stayin alive ๐Ÿ˜€

Trusted Social Butterfly

To wake up and feel good,.Experience good health,have my  family and friends,Being able to live comfortably and ..enjoy my surroundings every day...Knowing that things never stay the same and being thankful for what I have and have had in my life..Having faith and hope to guide me each day...

Conversationalist

I am most grateful for my faith in God and His Word.  Without Him, I am nothing.

Rebecca

Rebecca
Conversationalist

I am grateful for my family, good health, shelter, food, clothing and the money I need to survive.  I used to be a shopper addict but now that I'm retired I am at peace with the little I have.  I have become a minimalist and I am happier than I have ever been.  I don't NEED anymore. I would love to chat with people on the site and learn about other parts of the country.

Rebecca
Silver Conversationalist

A great approach to life.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Thank you...I'm a much happier person!

Rebecca
Silver Conversationalist

I'm grateful that you got to do your happy dance today..

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment

0 Kudos

Iโ€™m grateful that my son called me today. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Trusted Social Butterfly

i am grateful for the 63 years of marriage and memories  that my recently deceased husband and I have shared...He always had  his family' welfare at the  top of his list always putting us first for which we will be  eternally grateful...Thank You... Tom...

Contributor

I am grateful to you for sharing this.  Too often we forget to be grateful for the really important things.  May you be comforted in your loss.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Trusted Social Butterfly

Thank you I /We (family) have wonderful memories of past years with hubby/Dad/Grandpa/Great Grampa to help us in the days/years to come...

Anonymous
Not applicable

(1/5/23) My package is arriving today - thank you FedEx!

Silver Conversationalist

I luv the tracking systems the delivery companies use these days. I can easily remember when I ordered something all I could do was wait and wonder when or even if it would ever arrive. As mother once said when she heard that they had discovered fire,"what will they think of next"?

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP