Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Visiting People Not Vaccinated?

Social Butterfly

Visiting People Not Vaccinated?

My closest friend has chosen not to get vaccinated, trying to decide if I visit with mask/no mask, or  at all. It seems the risk for me is very minimal.  Concerned about the variant that is out there, which is even more contagious.

How are you handling visits with family and friends?

Bronze Conversationalist

My wife and I wear our masks around our unvaccinated elderly neighbor, even though his wife has been vaccinated. We are trying to convince him to get vaccinated. As far as in public we both believe that if people choose not to get vaccinated, for whatever reason, they do so at their own risk now. We are not going to wear a mask in public, unless required, just because other people (the general public) don't or won't get vaccinated. We also believe the risk is minimal to us. We believe in science. If you feel totally safe without a mask, and so does your friend, then go for it. 

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Steve the @postman29 , I like you and your wife's mindset.  Thanks for the input.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP