Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tragedy... 9 lives lost in Cali Helicopter crash 26-Jan-2020

Regular Social Butterfly

Tragedy... 9 lives lost in Cali Helicopter crash 26-Jan-2020

I am at a loss how to process the fact these people and young people were taken today.

I cannot imagine the horror, shock, and sadness being experienced by the families, as it is something no one can identify with unless they have experienced it.

I hope the families, especially Vanessa and her three remaining daughters (as they will be the most "news worthy"), will be allowed to mourn and process this tragedy in peace, and publicly share IF and/or when they feel ready, and only then...

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I recall the terrible crash back in the evening of July,  1999 when John F. Kennedy, Jr. was killed along with his wife and her sister in a helicopter ( or similar plane) on way to a wedding......son of US president John F. Kennedy, died when the light aircraft he was flying crashed into the Atlantic Ocean off Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts. Kennedy's wife, Carolyn Bessette, and sister-in-law, Lauren Bessette, were also on board and died.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP