Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

This Is Important, . . . Toilet Paper

Social Butterfly

This Is Important, . . . Toilet Paper

The life-changing question.  Do you install a new roll over or under?🤔  Just thought we could use a little levity. 

Contributor

Over

Social Butterfly

@CoreenS738403  I like that, short and concise.  So glad you joined the AARP community and jumped right it.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Over always. And the individual who invented toilet paper introduced it that way, over. 🙂

Social Butterfly

@LeslieH671095 ,  Very interesting trivia!  Welcome to the AARP community.  I'm so glad you have joined us.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Couldnt be more true. Some things just shouldnt be changed..

Bronze Conversationalist

@Rhymesometimes 

LOL great question. It's under at our house. Probably because it's how it was in our homes growing up. Everyone's different. Guess you just have to "roll" with it.

Social Butterfly

Steve the @postman29 , It is funny how we follow family traditions, even for toilet paper!

Regular Social Butterfly

lol, I am retired and live alone so only "install a new roll" perhaps once a month when kids are coming to visit (but definitely over then). Otherwise it sits on the counter for my convenience 😁

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Social Butterfly

Over -  So you don't bang your knuckles on the wall behind it. 😊

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

over... always but im not sure why.. of course when it comes right down to it ,it doesn't matter.. funny how we always do what we do the same way without thinking.. no plan,no forethought,just get er dun..

Honored Social Butterfly

Over.........

So that the feline can unroll and unroll and unroll and unroll and unroll and unroll and unroll and unroll.

Change roll....

And unroll and unroll and unroll.............

Social Butterfly

@nctarheel , Love that answer!  Thank you for my first belly laugh of the day!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP