Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Social distancing online 500 rummy card game

Social distancing online 500 rummy card game

Hello....does anyone know of a child friendly online site to play 500 rummy or any other card games, ex. Uno, with our grands long distance in Chicago.  All the sites I found are more adult oriented. Would appreicate any suggestions. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Elaine, I see that your original message was sent some time ago but if you're still looking, I found tis site -  https://www.trickstercards.com/home/500/

I've never used it myself, I just use other sites and play against whomever is there. But this looks like you can invite others to a private game.

I found it via a web search. This is the link I used - https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=play+cards+with+friends+online&ia=web

There were other ones listed, so feel free to try them too but the Trickster site seemed to be what you were asking for so I stopped there. Good luck, have fun!

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

@ElaineB923150 what an excellent idea; I don't know of a site you're looking for but think this is something @aarp should consider and develop!

I know exactly what you're suggesting: a gaming site with real-time messaging but only open to Seniors and their invitees! Perfect.

(Currently sites only require payment; age-verification is not authentic.)

Hopefully AARP will take this into consideration at the next budget meeting?

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP