Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

I have NO idea what I'm looking at here.

Contributor

I have NO idea what I'm looking at here.

I decided I need to find a partner in crime. Winter alone isn't good, but when it's below zero, it may be a bit worse.

I've been single since Carter was prez. I create a lot of things associated with the old car scene.  I find it a nice way to hang out with people, even though I'm alone. It would be nice to find a woman who enjoys cars as old as ourselves.  No idea what this site does, I just thought I'd try it. Keep the rubber side down.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi...I like cars as well as some other thing....what else do you enjoy?

Maureen
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

My cousin and her husband are into "street rods", etc. Mostly from the 1950's when they were teens. They mostly build them themselves and show them all around... traveling all around the Eastern US (they did buy a '41 Willys rod that was already bult, I loved that car but they sold it off, "too old"). 

That scene seems to be very conducive to a social life. I would think you could leverage off this interest to get a social/romantic life. 

40 years is a long time to be "single" if you are reclusive (I know, I have been there). It may take a lot of work to get into a "social" mode. Maybe you can read through the forums here and participate a bit and get some insight.

best wishes!

@GEToffMYgrass wrote:

I decided I need to find a partner in crime. Winter alone isn't good, but when it's below zero, it may be a bit worse.

I've been single since Carter was prez. I create a lot of things associated with the old car scene.  I find it a nice way to hang out with people, even though I'm alone. It would be nice to find a woman who enjoys cars as old as ourselves.  No idea what this site does, I just thought I'd try it. Keep the rubber side down.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP