Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How Did You Spend Mother's Day?

Message 11 of 32

Well, I’m not a mother so it was like any other day.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 32

I got to spend Mother's day with both of my sons & grandson. We had a delicious lunch; it was an awesome weekend; went shopping on Saturday.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 32

Dear Gina:  I feel sad that you're all alone.  Is there a senior center or other such place near you?  Perhaps you could go there to meet people.  How about senior services?  Try to reach out to others and maybe you'll meet some nice people who are looking for a friend like you are.  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 32

Mothers Day Weekend was celebrated by taking the whole weekend to appreciate my wife, the mother of three children. Friday we went to Hot Springs and had lunch. Saturday we celebrated with a friend and went out to one of our favorite restaurants. Sunday we shared brunch with daughter inlaw, son and daughter followed by a hike down Stevens Trail, one of her favorite walks.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 32

It started with a great church service.  Then I got to go to lunch with my grandbabies,   son and daughter in law.  Then we went shopping.  My grandson told me he lived me (he is just starting to tslk) and my granddaughter yelled I found my nana.  Such a beautiful day. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 32

I spent my mother's day at home with my son and my grandchildren.he cooked on grill we had hot dogs and hamburgers.was nice day.i got flowers and cards .my son made me a plak with Mom on it.

I just missed my mom.she passed in 2013,but I miss her so much

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 32

My name is Gina Brun.  I was alone inside my apartment on Mother’s Day for the entire day.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 32

My name is Gina Brun. On Mother’s Day, May 6, 2019, I was alone inside my apartment the entire day. My family did not visit me in my apartment. The last time any individual visited me was on March 2018. That individual was my brother and his girlfriend. Since March 2018, no individual has visited me inside my apartment.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 32

My name is Gina Brun.  On Mother’s Day, Sunday May 6, 2019, I was alone inside my apartment the entire day. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 32

Went to church enjoyed the service for which my daughter did children’s sermon and did a great job. This was her first mother’s day and my grandson is a treasure. She made me pancakes for breakfast before church. She made it special. My son is going to join us next weekend for a family celebration which I am very much looking forward to.

Kudos
Views