Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honoring Our Military Heroes this Memorial Day

Community Manager
Community Manager

Honoring Our Military Heroes this Memorial Day

🇺🇸 Memorial Day is coming up 🇺🇸 Do you have a photo of a loved one in uniform? Share your photo here and honor their memory.

I'm so grateful to all of the men and women that have fought and sacrificed to protect us and our freedoms. This is a photo of my Grandpa Fred, who served and fought during WWII.

Gpa Fred in uniform.jpg 

Contributor

Roman_Paterka.jpg

Private Roman Paterka, C/131/33, Hamel, ChapillyMeuse–Argonne offensive, France, 1918. Purple Heart. Chicago, IL.

Periodic Contributor

Thank you to all of our Vetrans and especially those who made the ultimate sacrifice for our great nation.  

My father, Army, and his brother, Navy.  My father Rito Lopez served in Korea.DSCN1220.JPG

Super Contributor

My wonderful husband served in the Korean War. He was one of the lucky ones that came home.  He was proud of his military service: Army 3rd division.  My flag waves outside from Memorial Day thru the Fourth of July, then again on Veteran's Day in Nov.. May all of our loved RIP, and may God Bless the USA.. My love will never fade for that wonderful man I married ....

Kudos
Views
Contributor

My dad off to WWIIMy dad off to WWII

Contributor

My dad served his country proudly for the duration of the war in the U.S. Army stateside at Walter Reed Hospital where many of our veterans were sent to recover.Walter Francis Shelton. U.S. ArmyWalter Francis Shelton. U.S. Army

Periodic Contributor

Dad's USAF retirement 2.jpgGrandpa Gates 001.jpg                                      My father Gilman M. Gates  USAF career  and his father Gilman J. Gates USA career

My Daddy served 20 years in the Navy, Pearl harbor survivor.  Was a proud vet.

Regular Contributor

Zappos until recently give all VETS a 10% discount off of everything.They took the Veteran's discount back, but still gave other groups the very same 10% discount. Please join me and boycott ZAPPOS! I refuse to buy, and my wife also refuses to buy anything ever again from them! I have emailed them a dozen times for a reasonable explanation, but they never reply.   

Please consider this when there are many other venues that sell the same products at the very same prices. Peace to all VETS!!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP