Make Your Weekends Even Longer. Add an Extra Day With Easy and Affordable Ideas From AARP Travel. Let's Go

Info Seeker

Re: Grandma Got a Tattoo, Would You?

Message 71 of 76
In Response to Grandma Got a Tattoo, Would You?:

I got one a few years back on my ankle - it's the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland.  I love it - it's bigger than I thought it would be, but I like it - nice colors.  (I'm 62 now)
Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 72 of 76
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Info Seeker

Message 73 of 76
I was gifted a tattoo on my 60th Birthday, a wounderful gift.

Info Seeker

Message 74 of 76
I really have thought about it a lot, most of my friends have one, and I think they look so great a friend here in town is a tattoo artist and he is excellent. Maybe on the arm
Community Manager

Grandma Got a Tattoo, Would You?

Message 75 of 76
There is a great story here http://www.aarp.org/videos.id=904310725001 where an 80 year old woman decides to follow her children and grandchildren and get a meaningful family tattoo.  It is great.  Would you get a tattoo?  I have always thought if I ever were to get a tattoo it would be something Irish (a trinity knot or clover) and I would want my sisters and daugther to have the same.  After seeing this story, I might start a conversation about this after all.  What about you?
AARPTeri
Highlighted
Community Manager

Grandma Got a Tattoo, Would You?

Message 75 of 76
There is a great story here http://www.aarp.org/videos.id=904310725001 where an 80 year old woman decides to follow her children and grandchildren and get a meaningful family tattoo.  It is great.  Would you get a tattoo?  I have always thought if I ever were to get a tattoo it would be something Irish (a trinity knot or clover) and I would want my sisters and daugther to have the same.  After seeing this story, I might start a conversation about this after all.  What about you?
AARPTeri