Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Good sex and good convconvo

Why is it so hard to find a man you're compatiable with and attractive too.  I want to travel..cook..dance..watch sport..play sports

Social Butterfly

Hello! Hope you're doing well and in good spirits. Just wanted to let you know you are not alone. I'm in the same boat and this Covid pandemic isn't helping lol. I've tried the .coms site for people over 50 but didn't see anyone that fit the bill. Don't lose hope your special someone will soon appear.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Are you maybe trying too hard to find someone?  A person can do that without even realizing that.

I've always found the best people to meet are the ones who surprise you in the most surprising places and when you are least likely to be looking.

You might try hanging around places that attract the same kind of person you are seeking...like if you're a real bookworm try a bookstore, if you are into the coffee craze try a coffeehouse, if you are into travel sign up for a singles trip or cruise.  Hope these suggestions stir up some ideas for you.   Good Luck and have fun!

Silver Conversationalist

I dunno why you may be having trouble. What sports do you play? Let's have some convconvo first and see about that!

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
0 Kudos
Contributor

15758144486731354535251.jpg

my picture send to all

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP