Trusted Contributor

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Friends & Family HUMOR!

Anyone has any Friends & Family Humor to "share" with us? πŸ€”

➑️To reply to this post, click on REPLY BUTTON at bottom of this post, enter your text, then click REPLY BUTTON again.⬅️

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Taken from "Red Hats day to day calendar...When Joe's wife ran away, he got so depressed that his doctor sent him to see a psychiatrist. Joe told the psychiatrist his troubles and said, " Life isn't worth living"..."Don't be stupid, Joe", said the psychiatrist..."Let work be your salvation, I want you to totally submerhge yourself in your work..Now, what do you do for a living?"..."I clean out septic tanks"...Joe replied... and on that note....."The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer someone else up"..Mark Twain

Trusted Contributor

1 comment (1/13/23) WE’LL NEED A THERAPIST. To save money, I suggested to one of my grown sons that we all live together in one house. I could tell he didn’t think it would be cost-effective when he asked, β€œWho’s going to pay the therapist?” β€”Virginia Davies

Trusted Contributor

Good one.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP