CLOSE ×

Search

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ’ฌ CHAT THREAD!

A place to connect!

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Rain and snow here as well. 50s tomorrow which is bizarre for January around here.   Beef with gravy for the guys,shepherds pie for me.  I have a dermatologist appt first thing in the am so I'm hoping for decent roads. I can drive in winter slop ok,its the other nitwits who cant that I need to watch for. 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (1/12/23) Be safe and please check in when you can @LeeS4949 !

Silver Conversationalist

I will. I'll check in when get home,sometime mid am. Thank you  ๐Ÿ˜Š

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

3 comments ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ(1/12/23) @LeeS4949 , when is Buster's checkup or did he already have his before Penny? Hmmm, will Olympia be "happy" to go to hers the end of this month? Lol, so you should be NEXT month..... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Buster had his in september so hes good for awhile. Olivia HATES going lol,far and away the worst of the 3. I tried to get her in with Penny thinking that she'd be more comfortable with her mom there but they couldn't get her in. Mine is in august and I'm the best lol. Luv my provider.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (1/12/23) If you can, please let us know how Olivia's appointment goes. ๐Ÿˆ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿˆ

Silver Conversationalist

Of course I will.. ๐Ÿ˜ป

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

3 comments (1/7/23) โ˜•๏ธ Heading to get my "much needed" coffee and to charge my cell. 36% ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Don't forget, AARP Maintenance TODAY 10am to 10pm EST. Lol, so glad I am in the EST time zone - easier to keep track. What "time zone" are you in? ๐Ÿค”

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Good morning ๐Ÿ˜Š  Guys are fed,coffee on going, trees are solid white out my window, the day begins. Hope yours is awesome.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment, 1 kudo (1/7/23) What did they have for breakfast? ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ What "time zone" is Maine in? ๐Ÿค” Lol, too "lazy" to look up. ๐Ÿ™„ Do you use a 4-wheel drive to get around? ๐Ÿค”

Silver Conversationalist

They had chicken and scrimp. Strange combination but they like it. So do I,just not at the same time. I'm in the same time zone as you I think. Yes,my truck is 4 wheel drive, I'd be lost without it around here.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (1/6/23) ๐Ÿ˜ด Sweet Dreams and thanks for chatting TODAY ๐Ÿ™‚ Going offline...

Silver Conversationalist

Sweet dreams to you  ๐Ÿ˜ด

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (1/6/23) @LeeS4949 , did Olympia already go to her Vet Appt? ๐Ÿค”

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

No ,she goes at the end of the month. Not an emergency so I like to space them out. 

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

(5 comments) @LeeS4949 , how are Buster, Penny and Olympia? ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

They are fine. Just beginning ti assemble around my ankles to remind me that its dinner time. 

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

(3 comments) @LeeS4949 , what are they having for dinner? ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

They are having liver and chicken pate (oh yummmmmmy ) and Im having turkey kielbasa stir fry.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) @LeeS4949 , liver I believe either has "high" protein or iron. I forgot - senior moment. ๐Ÿ™„

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

Both I believe. I dug the can out of the trash so I could read the label.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ   Lol, any "gourmet" (hope I spelt it right, too lazy to go look it up) cooks out there or "want to be" one? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

I am a "want to be".....

I am starving and just realized it is nearly 1:30pm EST and I have NOT eaten anything since getting up today. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Heading to "heat" up my Fish Filet with Macaroni & Cheese BEFORE hitting the "ice cream" - yes, Winter and I still luv it!

Silver Conversationalist

No gourmets around here ( I dont know how to spell it either) I luved ice cream since I popped out on this earth. cold weather,hot weather,doesn't matter. Ice cream not only stands the test of time it stands the test of seasons.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) I am doing my Happy Dance, my 24 hand-held fans arrived. I usually get them from Dollar Tree, but since their $1 days are gone, no more. Will "treasure" those $1 items, you knew exactly what you would be spending. I now get everything from Walmart.

Silver Conversationalist

WoW! Beautiful !!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿˆ Any furbaby "pictures and/or news" - WE LUV hearing from mom and dad ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Mine are all in their post breakfast nap comas. Its a dark damp cold day with sleet here. A nap makes total sense. Just a bit early in the day for me but clearly my mouskateers are very perceptive creatures. ๐Ÿ˜ผ

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

3 comments ๐Ÿœ Dinner Time! What are you having for "dinner" TODAY?

Me, Buffalo-Style Chicken Mac 'n Cheese.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Oh I luv that! Shrimp with parm noodles here.. (comes in a box lol)

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment) Lol @LeeS4949 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ What are ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ having for dinner? By the way, did you get Penny's blood test results back? ๐Ÿค” I do not like "shrimp" but my daughter does. The "smell" ๐Ÿ˜

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP