Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Free Resources for Veterans, Military, and Their Families

Community Manager
Community Manager

Free Resources for Veterans, Military, and Their Families

Check out this list of resources for veterans, the military, and their families amid COVID-19.

Do you have any other helpful resources? What services have you discovered that have been helpful during this time? Please hit reply and share here ❤️

Army/Active Reserve Veteran: In southeast Minnesota-Winona.

Harpist who has played for different events.  Can provide a half-hour harp music prior to a wedding or other event.

I represent the York County Fishing With Veterans in Rock Hill, SC. We have local private land owners who allow veterans to fish their ponds, and our next outing is July 11, 2020. We will start fishing at 8:00 am until noon. We will then have a lunch of hot dog/hamburgers, and have a great time just being with each other. We have members from all branches of military, and we have a great time fishing and socializing. We have volunteers who come out and assist those veterans needing assistance. As one blind veteran stated about fishing and being with other veterans, "This is better than a good dose of medicine"!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Regular Contributor

Zappos until recently give all VETS a 10% discount off of everything.They took the Veteran's discount back, but still gave other groups the very same 10% discount. Please join me and boycott ZAPPOS! I refuse to buy, and my wife also refuses to buy anything ever again from them! I have emailed them a dozen times for a reasonable explanation, but they never reply.   

Please consider this when there are many other venues that sell the same products at the very same prices. Peace to all VETS!!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP