Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

Favorite Friends/Family Games

My husband and I  like Rumi Kube, Quiddler card game, Boggle, Scatergories, Pictionary, learning Five Crowns card game, and my hubby is teaching me Mexican Train dominos.   ---  Christine

Bronze Conversationalist

Some of our favorite games are Forty-fives and cribbage. We taught our adult children how to play and now we have great game nights. We love to play Sorry with our grandkids, especially after having played for years with our kids when they were young. We recently bought a cornhole set and can't wait to play in our yard with the family.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Steve the @postman29  Wanted to find out what the game forty-fives was, have never heard of that one.   ---Christine the limericker

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

It's a great card game that you can play against one, two, or three players or play as partners against partners. It's very strategic and very popular here in the Northeast. I've been playing since I was a teen and taught my wife and kids how to play. It's a fun time.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP