Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

Dying To Know

Do you have an age you would like to reach?  For some reason, I've always thought 93.  Just had a recent birthday,  and have been reflecting on that topic.  

Silver Conversationalist

A very happy belated birthday to you.. I just love birthdays,I dont have a specific one in mind,I just want as many QUALITY years as possible.. As Ive heard said,its not the years in the life but the life in the years.. Besides,birthdays are good for us.. The more we have the longer we live! Excellent question..

Social Butterfly

@LeeS4949 , Sooooo true.   A high QUALITY answer! 

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Thank you so much for the good words..😊

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

@Rhymesometimes 

Happy belated birthday! After watching my parents and in-laws' health slowly deteriorate I am so hesitant to wish for an age. After watching Alzheimer's disease take my dad's mind away over 11 years I definitely don't want that to happen. I am soon to be 64 so I hope to get to my eighties with my mind intact!

Social Butterfly

Steve the @postman29 , Happy early birthday.  Yes, good point about having body and mind in tact. I still believe in live long and die fast. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP