Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Do you have a personal mission statement for your life?

Social Butterfly

Do you have a personal mission statement for your life?

My mission statement has evolved and changed throughout the years.  I've always been told to keep it short enough to remember easily. The current one for my life is:

Live with gratitude, humor, integrity and be a fun and encouragement catalyst.

Are any of you comfortable sharing your personal mission statement? 

Honored Social Butterfly

A Mission Statement for my life . . . . .

Not to overstay my welcome by taking too many resources from others.

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
Bronze Conversationalist

Mine has changed over the years as I've become retired and increasingly introverted, but has elements still to Be the Medicine and be a helpful resource.

Social Butterfly

Deah, I love that!  Sounds kind of like a take on "Be the solution, not the problem."  I get my greatest joy in helping others.  Christine

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great post @Rhymesometimes Mine, Prevent Senior Homelessness Before It Happens ๐Ÿ™‚

Social Butterfly

@Anonymous That's a great mission!  Christine

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @Rhymesometimes Until I stayed in a homeless shelter in my OLD age (July 2017 to August 2018), I did not care about Senior Homelessness. It is a CRISIS that a lot of people are not aware of. That is why I want to travel to Washington DC once this PANDEMIC is 100% gone (lol, hopefully in my life time) and meet with the AARP CEO ๐Ÿ™‚ She can do so much with her VOICE.

Social Butterfly

@Anonymous , You have the passion and experience to be a voice to help prevent senior homelessness.  Christine

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol, not the cashflow or influence unfortunately @Rhymesometimes I NEVER want to be homeless AGAIN. Hopefully the AARP CEO will be OPEN to my concerns. It is CHEAPER to PREVENT senior homelessness, versus RESCUING them AFTER they become homeless. Too many of us are dying on the streets ๐Ÿ˜ž

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Your current mission statement fills me with joy and hope @Rhymesometimes! I have a purpose statement: My purpose is to fight for the liberation of all people.

Social Butterfly

Rachel, Whoo hoo, you go girl!   Christine

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP