Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

Do You Do New Years Resolutions?

I usually do a few.  Always on my list, drink at least six glasses of water daily, contact friend and/or  family member every few days, and keep the same sleep/wake schedule.

Adding to  this year:  Try a new recipe monthly, do weekly menu planning and read at least one book every month.

How about you?

Regular Social Butterfly

GREAT topic! For me probably not in 20+ years, as I realized I could resolve to resolve a personal issue any time (sorry, not wanting to damper any New Years resolutions out there; this is just me).

I think you'll love your "add" for 2022: AARP has so many new recipe videos; I'm absolutely hooked on them; in fact I would suggest try a new recipe WEEKLY! I think you'll love the recipes you find here!

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@WebWiseWoman  I first wrote the goal of a new recipe every two weeks, and then thought, try and do that, but have the goal monthly as more realistic.  Who knows, with all of the great recipes floating around, I may get into a weekly grove! Thank you for your input and encouragement.  

We sure could use more of that on this site.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP