Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Connecting with others during difficult times

Trusted Contributor

Connecting with others during difficult times

Now more than ever, men and women need to connect with each other.  Unfortunately the typical, small talk and superficial communication is not only not appreciated, it is irriating. Fear of meeting others is not a problem nor is being open about your feelings.  One's identify is easily protected until there is meaningful communication.  

It does not matter what the topic is, but talking about what is meaningful and vulnerable are first steps toward trust.  If you get the wrong reaction, you always can move on.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I agree 100 percent!!!

[EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED FROM PUBLIC VIEW - PLEASE USE THE PRIVATE MESSAGE FUNCTION]

Let's talk..l would welcome communicate !!! Have been iheld in ..like a bandit for 2 months by family members ...but 4 my protection.       patty

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

1. I.  like many others totally agree.  It matters not...what you look like..what you eat breakfast...what size ur..what race ur..what political forum u subscribe to...non of that stuff is important to me..just your honest desire to upside my spirit or any persons spirit during these most difficult times!!!  We seniors are the ones being held the most  hostage and the most almost certain to  die from covid19. We need help!!  We need uplifiting!!
  2. Please...lets help each other...a simple gesture..a phone call just to say hello goes a Hell of a. long way...a simple text...any thing good you can do...to help some body make it through this Pam-DAM-ic...MayOur FatherBlessYouAll!!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP