Search

๐Ÿ’ฌ CHAT THREAD!

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ’ฌ CHAT THREAD!

A place to connect!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

thank you. I am looking for someplace to relate to folks like myself who just want to talk.

rbtvgo

Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment)Hello @rbtvgo , what do you want to chat about? ๐Ÿค” Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

โžก๏ธ@rbtvgo wrote:

thank you. I am looking for someplace to relate to folks like myself who just want to talk.

rbtvgoโฌ…๏ธ 

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Nothing in particular at this point, just a place to go where I'm not inundated with what the particular social media site thinks I want to see or hear. Right now I am just enjoying the post I'm reading. Little things, mundane things, everyday things. What is really going on. Not the 2% that grab every ones attention and dominate the headlines. The vast majority of people in this country are great people who just want to make a living, raise their kids, and make the best life they can with what they have. My kind of people. I think maybe I answered your question without realizing it. ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Everyone, have a nice evening.

A friend of mine was just diagnosed with ALS and it has colored my whole day.

rbtvgo

Silver Conversationalist

Thank you for today. Rest well.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (SUNDAY 1/15/23 4:07pm EST) Sun is finally "inside" my Studio Apartment. I face the west and get a "few" hours of sunlight before it wishes me goodbye. ๐Ÿ˜ญ 64ยฐ in apartment with the heat turned off for now. At sunset, about 5pm EST, heat will be back on. And just "opened" my 1 window that apartment has to let in NATURE and fresh air. I need to get a "wind chime" for those "windy" days. Life is SO GOOD.... ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

You deserve this good day.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (1/15/23) Anyone else a Garfield fan? ๐Ÿค” MOVIE NAME: Garfield Gets Real! 

Follow Garfield behind the scenes in Cartoon World, where he grows bored with his life as a comic strip star and decides to escape to the real world. 2007, 1h 17min. ๐Ÿ‘‰  Watched this last night on FREE Tubi app. Lol he is a "hot" mess!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Silver Conversationalist

Good morning and happy Sunday. Major Garfield fan here. My Buster is a thinner version of the famous guy. Hope you day is great. Is this the day that you video chat with your daughter? Coffee time here. โ˜•

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

2 comments (1/14/23) HAPPY SATURDAY ๐Ÿ™‚

@LeeS4949 , @OscarE1968 , @DeliaR266348 , @Jerseystorm , @KeithD171784 , @postman29 and @Raynyky !

Have an AWESOME evening with loved ones and furbabies. ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ•

๐Ÿ˜ด  Going offline...

Social Butterfly

Happy Saturday to you too @Anonymous !!! May you have a wonderful blessed night ๐Ÿ™

Silver Conversationalist

Sweet dreams.. ๐Ÿ˜ด

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (1/14/23) Hi @LeeS4949 , good to hear from you today! ๐Ÿ™‚ Hmmm, so you have to take your own "trash" to the local dump? ๐Ÿค” 37ยฐ here in Cave Spring, Virginia and sun is out. Happy Dance Time, the sun "cheers" me up! ๐Ÿ’ƒ As ALWAYS, your "updates" on your 3 musketeers ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ make my day EXTRA SPECIAL. Thank you!!! Luv and hugs for Ms. Penny, Ms. Olivia and the "man of the house" (not you) Buster./lol ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Silver Conversationalist

Yes I live in a small town,no trash pick up. I can arrange it to be done but its sub-contracted so theres a charge. I live 3 or 4 miles from the land fill so its easy to do it myself. 32 and sleeting here,in for the day. It makes me happy that you enjoy the updates. I'm glad I can help with your day. Buster is indeed the man of the house. I tried it once,he can have the job.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (1/14/23) Good Morning, heading to get my 1st cup of coffee. Anyone doing the same? ๐Ÿค” I am staying in so far. Any plans for today? ๐Ÿค” Hope our "furbabies" are all well! ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿˆ

Silver Conversationalist

Good morning. Luv the pic. My Penny used to do that in her younger days and growl when I tried to take it lol. Errand day here. The dump, post office etc. Freezing rain and sleet here,yesterday,today AND tomorrow. Maine is truly enchanting in winter. NOT!!! Hope your day is awesome. ๐Ÿ˜Š

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (1/13/23) AWESOME @LeeS4949 !!! Do you fish and/or into water sports? ๐Ÿค” Florida has gators so I stayed FAR AWAY from rivers. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ There are rivers here in Virginia and not sure what is in it and NOT about to find out./lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Silver Conversationalist

Yes I luv to go fishing. I spend the summer doing it. Also kayaking. One good part of around here is there are endless places to go within just a few miles. Nothing around here to bite stab or stick me lol

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (1/13/23) ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ– Never ate breakfast or lunch, so on to dinner I guess. ๐Ÿ™„ Some days I get "busy" and forget to eat or even drink coffee. Other days I cannot stay out of the "kitchen"/lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ So fixing STIR FRY RICE & VEGETABLES WITH WHITE CHICKEN. What did you (and furbabies) have for breakfast, lunch and dinner today? ๐Ÿค”

Silver Conversationalist

The guys had salmon for breakfast. I skipped it and just had coffee becuz of my appt. Salmon for dinner for me,baked with a mushroom sauce. One of the benefits of living on a river lol

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (1/13/23) Hey @OscarE1968 , lol, yes I am = my neighbor from "hell" left for work 1pm to 10pm. Party Time ๐Ÿฅณ

Social Butterfly

Awesome!!!!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฅณ @Anonymous 

Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (1/13/23) Lol, yes he needs his coffee @LeeS4949 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚. Hope they call soon!! Now you already know I need an update on your 3 musketeers! ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ Did Buster help with taking down your live Christmas Tree? ๐Ÿ™„

Silver Conversationalist

Yes Buster was a TREMENDOUS help. All I had to do was pick things up off the floor after he ripped things off the tree. Olivia was as usual indifferent and Penny couldn't lower herself to perform menial labor. That's Busters and my job.  They are already napping breakfast away. I should hear back from the pathologist by the end of the week.

Anonymous
Not applicable

2 comments (1/13/23) Heading to get coffee! Anyone doing the same? ๐Ÿค” Just checked temperature here in Cave Spring, Virginia and it has gone down. Was 41ยฐ, now 39ยฐ. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ But sun is out, so I am okay. Doing my Happy Dance. ๐Ÿ’ƒ What is your temperature in your location? ๐Ÿค” Need to "charge" cell, down to 40%. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Social Butterfly

Good afternoon @Anonymous ,

Hope you're doing well and enjoying your Friday the 13th. Here in Tucson, Az it is a cool breezy 72ยฐ at the moment. 

Silver Conversationalist

Good morning. Luv that little guy in the pic. Adorable eyes! just got back from my appt,not a big deal. I need to have a skin thing removed from my ear at some point. I'll be waiting for a call from a scheduler but I wont hold my breath. Hope your day is good. ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (1/12/23) @OscarE1968 , I APPRECIATE the "kudos" TODAY and it is AWESOME you are here TODAY. We have missed you ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿค—

Social Butterfly

@Anonymous You're most welcome๐Ÿ˜ and I'll try to stop by as often as I can ๐Ÿ˜

Kudos
Views
Anonymous
Not applicable

3 comments (1/12/23) Here comes the rain storm so GRATEFUL I am in for tonight. Had chicken for dinner. What did you and your furbabies ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ• have? ๐Ÿค”

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP