• If yes, do you plan on celebrating?
  • Do you still do cakes/lol?
  • Did you get any gifts? If yes, what?
  • If celebrating, how?images.jpeg.jpg

Angela
0 Kudos
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Conversationalist

My daughter who lives with me is having a birthday on Monday. My cat is also celebrating his first birthday on Monday too. My dad's birthday is the 22nd, I won't be with him, he lives in Oregon, I will be sending him a card (he isn't big on celebrating).

Shari

View solution in original post

Conversationalist

Our youngest son is a Taurus (April 24th) and his Zodiac sign fits him to a tee! We will be having a small gathering at home with his siblings and a couple friends to celebrate his 18th birthday. Our tradition includes takeout from a favorite restaurant and ice cream cake. 🎂

9C8B473C-CBDF-4349-8248-FB08260E601C.png

Social Butterfly

Maybe a pet, family member or friend is celebrating a birthday today. If yes, are you celebrating with them? Bought them a gift?

April 1st CELEBRITY birthdays! (feel free to ADD to this list 🙂

1. Asa Butterfield
  2. Bijou Phillip
  3. Roselyn Sanchez
Angela
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

My daughter who lives with me is having a birthday on Monday. My cat is also celebrating his first birthday on Monday too. My dad's birthday is the 22nd, I won't be with him, he lives in Oregon, I will be sending him a card (he isn't big on celebrating).

Shari

Social Butterfly

I appreciate you stopping by @st18688804 🙂

Angela
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Friday - April 2, 2021

April birthdays are either an Aries or a Taurus. Which are you?

Famous Celebrity Birthdays

1. Michael Fassbender
  2. Clark Gregg
Angela
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Our youngest son is a Taurus (April 24th) and his Zodiac sign fits him to a tee! We will be having a small gathering at home with his siblings and a couple friends to celebrate his 18th birthday. Our tradition includes takeout from a favorite restaurant and ice cream cake. 🎂

9C8B473C-CBDF-4349-8248-FB08260E601C.png

Social Butterfly

I appreciate you stopping by @LindaB671 🙂

Angela
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Join The Girlfriend and AARP® Staying Sharp® for a special live Facebook event on June 17th at 7:30 p.m. ET! Therapist Rachel Noble will discuss tips to create well-being and joy as we emerge from the pandemic.

Members Can Save More When They Travel

Save when booking a flight & hotel package. Join AARP today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health