Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Advice on dog beds wanted

Hi everyone, I haven't used the forum before but wanted to reach out for some advice. I am an animal lover and have a small farm with all sorts of animals. We have 2 dogs who are adored, but I am constantly annoyed at the various dog beds scattered through the house. One of my dogs digs before lying down, and ruins the beds in short order (he just dug a hole the other day and stuffing went everywhere!). We try putting another blanket over them, but they always get dislodged. The dog beds also smell bad over time despite washing the cover.

Does anyone else have these problems? Does your dog circle or dig on the bed before lying down? Have you come up with a solution? Would love to get some input and advice. Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ™‚

Honored Social Butterfly

The LL Bean beds I've had held up just great, and did not smell.  But the canvas-like material for the cover is not super-soft....

I've got a Ruffwear bed now, and so far it has held up to a 7 month old terrorist puppy.  ๐Ÿ˜‰  https://ruffwear.com/products/urban-sprawl-bed?variant=32672531525&currency=USD&utm_medium=product_s...

Kudos
Views
Contributor

Thanks so much for the quick response - I will look into these. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP