Highlighted
Contributor

Re: AARP DATING SITE

Message 11 of 196

A dating site would be welcome. Certainly, scammers will follow. However, I have to believe that despite the scammers, a lot of us will enjoy it. It's worth a try, if we use it smartly.

I'm in Marietta, GA. My profile is 'Racquetman3'. I have photos there; feel free to visit. Say 'hi'. I'm the owner of a lonely heart, and would enjoy meeting a sweet lady who would appreciate a gentleman who is artistic, well read, witty, athletic, creative, clean, and knows his way around a kitchen. I could go on, but I won't.  So what do we call our new dating site?  Let's give it a little 'insider mystery'. Just a thought.  

Artjer
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Re: AARP DATING SITE - "not really AARP" dating site

Message 12 of 196

like the idea

Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 196

That's a great idea. It would be interesting to see a true dating site provided by AARP. I'd definitely would join. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 14 of 196

Go for it,but make sure people are serious. Go for it.

John

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 15 of 196

Well ladies and gentlemen 

I feel that we should start an AARP Dating website what do you think about this, please share your insight can’t wait to hear back from you all. We deserve and Desire love or friendship as well.

Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 196

Good morning 

I am looking for a companion in the Syracuse NY area that would enjoy spending time with an amazing lady. If interested please reach out.

thank you 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 17 of 196

I am not available, located in Ohio.

Hope you continue to feel better.

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 18 of 196

Greetings from Central California!

I am a pretty solitary introvert, but even I have become tired of this social distancing.  Looking for companionship first and foremost, male or female. If it turns out down the line to be more than that, then that's a bonus.

Given the current situation, I am not inclined to be out and about (not to mention I just had rotator cuff surgery, so no driving for at least a month!), but would be open to communication via email to get to know someone within driving distance, with the idea that someday this pandemic will be under control.

I have not yet posted anything in my profile about myself (I did, but deleted it...will try again, probably later today).

In any event, wishing everyone out there a safe and sane summer.  

Now, more than ever..."Let me bring peace into moments of chaos." ~ John Lockwood Huie
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 19 of 196

Good morning from Tucson, Arizona.

Male 53. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 20 of 196

HEY MICHAEL - MY NAME IS SUSAN. MAYBE YOU CAN EXPLAIN THIS AARP SITE FOR ME. NOT SURE WHAT IT IS OR HOW IT WORKS. THANKS.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Take Pen Pal Safety Precautions:
Learn more.