Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP DATING SITE

Message 11 of 176

Well here In Salem. IL, it is crisp and cool. With the good comes the bad... mosquitos!! They are really bad already up here! But all that being said.... it's all good!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 176

Good evening Sharon. Hope you're doing well. I'm doing good thanks for asking, here enjoy another hot desert evening in Tucson, Az. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 176

Hello Stanley! just wanted to pop in and say hello from Salem, IL. Nice to meet you! Sharon

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 176

Hello Oscar! How are you this fine evening? It is nice here in Salem, IL. Cool and crisp outside.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 176

Good Afternoon Ms. Sharon. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

AARP DATING SITE, female looking for male

Message 16 of 176

Good afternoon! I am a 62 year old female looking to meet a gentleman for friendship, that hopefully leads to a relationship. I was a nurse for 33 years. I am now retired/disabled after 2 back surgeries and joint arthritis. I live in Salem, IL. I own a home, and have one dog. Salem is a small town with not a lot of options for activities. I like tv shows and movies. Mostly SyFy, adventure and chick flicks. I watch TWD, Fear TWD, Van Helsing, The Outpost, Lucifer, Snowpiercer, Wyonna Earp, Vagrant Queen, Killjoys, and Krypton, to name a few. I enjoy spending time with family and friends. I am a christian. I enjoy church and church music. I did volunteer at a resale shop that helped with spaying and neutering of animals, but due to covid-19 the store was closed. I still volunteer with a rescue close to St. Louis, MO, helping with bottle fed kittens. I also confess this site is confusing a far as posting my initial dating profile. Instructions and direction is welcomed! Thank you!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 176

You're Welcome 👍

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 176

Think he's on the wrong dating site but wholeheartedly agree with you.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: moved moved to new jersey

Message 19 of 176

Hi Suejay

I sent you few messages,you never responded,hope to hear from you.I am in NJ.

John

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 176

Hi Bruce, I see by the few texts you appear to be a dating advisor. I did say I live in Newport Beach, Ca. I have traveled extensively planning all my own trips from beginning to end on the Internet. A couple of exotic trips I planned were to India and Nepal and the Ukraine. I’ve been to a lot of places but still many to go. Traveling usually excites me, but planning the trip excites me also. Seeing my family excites me. Making Art excites me. That’s for starters. I don’t have concerns about dating, just about meeting someone that of that age that I can be attracted to and enjoy their company.

I’m not sure if you are asking for yourself or are a dating coach.

Diane

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users