Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

AARP DATING SITE

I have placed my profile on this site to try and meet someone that is compatible with me in my area that maybe I can began a with and see where it goes. The problem is there is a hacker of kind that is pretending to be someone he is not with pictures and profiles that tries to befriend you but it is something in the dialogue that lets you know that it is not quite right. So far I have been able to depict him within the first conservation or so but it has gotten frustrating. His responses are dead give aways. Somehow he lets me know that it is him or a friend. One thing that I have discovered is the are not from the United States. One of the conversations got to the sob story about hard times and I immediately knew that the money question was coming next but I stopped him dead in his tracks before he could board that ship. I have emailed howaboutwe.com because I am very disappointed with the paid membership but have not received a response to date. Can you folks tell me your opinion and experiences with Online dating? Please give me suggestions on how to proceed. I am 56 ( or will be next Friday) but I am ready for a relationship now that all the children are grown and on their own. I am a 2 time divorcee so i don't have patience for nonsense and playing games.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Hello Everyone, My name is Racquel Evans and I am a stay at home Mom that started last year 2019. I have 1 son who is 26. Well I am free and patient 

Racquel Evans
Social Butterfly

Hi @RacquelE712599 and welcome to the site. I'm Oscar Estrada from hot n sunny Tucson Arizona.

Regular Contributor

Hello ....dropping by to say hi and to wish you well.          Np

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hello and million hello

0 Kudos
Contributor

hello nice to me too,I found this website today and I hope it's a little reliable I don't know how many years you are looking for an age or a man near my age, looking for a good, smart, freeman and I like animals, I'd like to meet you alive in Italy in the city of Milan, I've lived alone for over 10 years, my husband separated from me 11 years ago, but then I found the real reason, he had met a young woman if you're interested pl send one email  in  thoughtful, kind-looking lady and I have other qualities .. If you want me to leave my email address

[email address removed for online safety - please use the Private Messenger function on the community]

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hahaha,none sense post.

Dr.John

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi JHON, I'm Annalisa, how are you? I'm a little resentful of what you wrote to me on my email I don't know if you blocked me, but you didn't have a valid reason, I didn't answer you because I went to bed, you you have to keep in mind the time zone, in fact I waited for your email, but then I could not sleep and I slept, I sent you my mobile phone, but I have a new keyboard and I see that many times it skips keys, today I give it back to Amazon, this morning I wrote to you at 4 in the morning, and I informed you of the reason I did not answer, I do not make fun of people, it is not my style, I inform you that a number of my mobile phone was missing,  I'm sending it here, but if you've decided to leave, I can't care to know each other, I'm sending you my exact mobile number here but you can find it in your email, if you unlock me, it's up to you, you don't have to be mischievous with me. " [mobile phone number removed for privacy and safety reasons] I also sent you my ID to prove that I'm real, but if you don't care just trash and delete. I preferred to be clear about everything, and I also had a doubt that you were impressed, pee doubtful, but it is clear, I tried your cell phone, but even your number does not answer, if you are interested v review your number, I can't find it on w app, but I find it on Viber, bye emphatic man and whatever it will be I always say to be happy a hug

I hope fill you soon

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi NP,how you doing

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@MakeMeSmile Hi 🙂

0 Kudos

Hi, How are you doing today? I hope you are doing great. You have a nice profile and you are very beautiful with lovely smile. I would like to know about you if you don't mind. Ralph

0 Kudos

How are you doing!my name is Shon and I am a widower with a son
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

doing good will call monday
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

A dating site would be welcome. Certainly, scammers will follow. However, I have to believe that despite the scammers, a lot of us will enjoy it. It's worth a try, if we use it smartly.

I'm in Marietta, GA. My profile is 'AtlantaHeart'. I have photos there; feel free to visit. Say 'hi'. I'm the owner of a lonely heart, and would enjoy meeting a sweet lady who would appreciate a gentleman who is artistic, well read, witty, athletic, creative, clean, and knows his way around a kitchen. I could go on, but I won't.  So what do we call our new dating site?  Let's give it a little 'insider mystery'. Just a thought.  

0 Kudos

Great idea.  It would be a safe forum for people to communicate and create friendships. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello:
Unfortunately, I am unable to read your recent reply to me. Have tried many times to open it, but am not able to. If you like to try again, please do. Also, my personal email [PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRSS REMOVED FROM PUBLIC VIEW. PLEASE US THE PRIVATE MESSAGING FUNCTION]
SanDev

Sandara Dev
0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi there, hope I'm doing this right!!

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

That's a great idea. It would be interesting to see a true dating site provided by AARP. I'd definitely would join. 

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

Good morning 

I am looking for a companion in the Syracuse NY area that would enjoy spending time with an amazing lady. If interested please reach out.

thank you 

Kudos
Views
Contributor

Wish you the best.  I am in Ohio.

Sandara Dev
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Greetings from Central California!

I am a pretty solitary introvert, but even I have become tired of this social distancing.  Looking for companionship first and foremost, male or female. If it turns out down the line to be more than that, then that's a bonus.

Given the current situation, I am not inclined to be out and about (not to mention I just had rotator cuff surgery, so no driving for at least a month!), but would be open to communication via email to get to know someone within driving distance, with the idea that someday this pandemic will be under control.

I have not yet posted anything in my profile about myself (I did, but deleted it...will try again, probably later today).

In any event, wishing everyone out there a safe and sane summer.  

Now, more than ever..."Let me bring peace into moments of chaos." ~ John Lockwood Huie
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hello Jb...just wanted to say hi and wish you well....lam  like you and many others on this site, beyond having "cabin fever "so please stay safe and sane as much as possible....Take care

Np67

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I am not available, located in Ohio.

Hope you continue to feel better.

Periodic Contributor

Good morning from Tucson, Arizona.

Male 53. 

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

??????? @SanDev . 

Social Butterfly

Haven't seen too many groundhogs around my house in a few years. A Javalina is a type of wild pig but not related. Its also known as a peccary. Last year i took a picture of a bat drinking out of the feeder. 

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

We have some of the most beautiful lightning storms that I've ever seen in my travels. I live near the city outskirts so I get to see many birds bobcats javalinas coyotes and just recently had 14 different types of hummingbirds stop by my feeders.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Lightening storms sound beautiful too! And Arizonia has some wild creatures that we do not. Tho my daughter has seen a bobcat, which isn't common in our area. Caught it on the animal cam that she set up. It has been a few years ago, but sure it's still somewhere close. I have a groundhog that is seen in my backyard. It had a baby this year, and I see it a lot too. I keep thinking about putting out a hummingbird feeder, buy alas I have not. They are beautiful! I have never heard of a javalina before, what kind of cat is that?

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Good Morning Ms Sharon. Hope this day finds you doing well. The way you describe Ill. sounds like its beautiful country. Have never been to the Midwest but do plan on traveling to each state soon. Arizona is a beautiful desert landscape. We have the Grand Canyon, The Beautiful Ponderosa Forests in the high country. Here in Tucson we have the Majestic Sahuaro Cactus. It's beautiful to watch the desert change after the first spring rains. All the desert shrubs and plants turn green and when we get the monsoon rains the desert comes alive.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Good evening Sharon. Hope you're doing well. I'm doing good thanks for asking, here enjoy another hot desert evening in Tucson, Az. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP