You could save on auto insurance when you complete the AARP Safe Driving course! Use code BELLS to save 25 percent now.

Question

What movies would you recommend for Valentine's Day? What are your favorite movies about love?

Answers

• Moonstruck. Nicholas Cage and Cher....what a great movie. Great stars, great story, and great script.
  • Love Actually. The world needs more Hugh Grant movies..just saying.
  • Something’s Gotta Give. A fantastic movie about relationships. 
  • As Good as it Gets. Jack Nicholson and Helen Hunt. Great movie!!
  • An Officer and a Gentleman. Richard Gere and Debra Winger. The ending every woman wants to see.
  • Working Girl. Harrison Ford and Melanie Griffith 
  • So many great ones: especially classics like Casablanca, The African Queen, Philadelphia Story—either version, but i'm partial to Kate and Cary. One of my lifelong romantic phrases: "We were yar" like their boat "the true love". Subplots w/ Jimmy Stewart and (gal reporter Liz). Jimmy and Kate were great.
  • Titanic (1997). Evergreen movie. Seventeen-year-old Rose hails from an aristocratic family and is set to be married. When she boards the Titanic, she meets Jack Dawson, an artist, and falls in love with him. Titanic is the world's second-highest-grossing film of all time.

Comments
SizlinTeapot620

My very favorite movie,,which is also a Musical is the 2004 version of Phantom of the Opera!!! The signing and the passion is just over the Top!!! It takes alot for me to really want to watch a musical as a movie,,as I rather would love to see on Broadway or theatre playhouse,,,but I absolutely fell in love with this one!!

LydiaN586309

Pretty Woman with Julia Roberts and Richard Gere

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Version history
Revision #:
2 of 2
Last update:
‎12-03-2018 07:38 PM