From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

What are some common browsers used today? 

Google Chrome

Microsoft Edge

Apple Safari

Mozilla Firefox

Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE)

Amazon Silk

Most phones, tablets and computers have native browsers built in, but also give you the ability to download other browsers.

Windows computers usually come with IE and Edge; iPhone, iPads and Macs come with Safari; Chromebooks and Android phones with Chrome and Kindle Fire tablets with Silk.

On most desktop and laptop computers, we have found the Chrome browser is often easiest and fastest. Chrome’s maker, Google, also makes it very easy to keep your browser up to date. To download Chrome, go here: https://www.google.com/chrome/

Internet Explorer (IE) is the oldest browser and Microsoft plans to stop supporting in favor of the Edge browser. If you’re using IE, we recommend either downloading Chrome onto your computer or switching to Edge.

Comments

thank you, is good for read

thank you

I recommend using two browsers. Use Firefox as your main browser and Edge for sites that you know are secure.

The reason I say this is because some sites (Like this one) won't work with Firefox, or at least they don't work with Firefox's security. Edge lets pretty much anything run and so this site and others work fine. 

Once you install Firefox you should install NoScript and AdBlock Plus as addons. There's is a bit of a learning curve here but it's worth it. You'll find that AARP and a lot of other sites share info with Facebook and Google Ad Services and more

When it positively won't work use MS Edge.

Refuse Cookies and clear you history often

I don't recommend using phones, their even worse about tracking your actions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎05-17-2019 04:39 PM
Updated by:

Labels (1)
Contributors
Users Online (1,409)
featured_user
featured_user
featured_user