Weekly Webletter Promo Code

From the Weekly Webletter sent Today Sun, Jan 26, 2020 1:55 am EDT:

Promo Code for 50 points: greenland

001 Webletter Promo Code 1-26-20.JPG

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Bronze Conversationalist

From the AARP  Webletter sent to me Friday, June 16, 2023:

Promo Code for 50 Points:    AXJVMY       ( axjvmy )

😎  Note: From my experience you can enter this 50 Point Promo code before or after your Daily Limit.

Bronze Conversationalist

From the AARP  Webletter sent to me Friday, June 9, 2023:

Promo Code for 50 Points:      QSBRJA          ( qsbrja )

😎   Note: From my experience you can enter this 50 Point Promo code before or after your Daily Limit.

Bronze Conversationalist

From the AARP  Webletter sent to me Saturday, June 3, 2023:

Promo Code for 50 Points:      WYNPIM          ( wynpim )

😎   Note: From my experience you can enter this 50 Point Promo code before or after your Daily Limit.

Bronze Conversationalist

From the AARP  Webletter sent to me Friday, May 26, 2023:

Promo Code for 50 Points:      LPELCT   

😎  Note: From my experience you can enter this 50 Point Promo code before or after your Daily Limit.

Silver Conversationalist

Hi @OneDayMatisyahu

Thanks for the code!🙂

L-P-E-L-C-T ....

Isn’t that one of Aretha’s songs 🎤 ?? 🎶 ....LOL!

L-P-E-L-C-T, find out what it means to me L-P-E-L-C-T, take care of T-C-B

BTW: “TCB" means "Taking Care of Business."

Take care!  ☮️  🌄~Allen 🌈  🎨

Bronze Conversationalist

From the AARP  Webletter sent to me Friday, May 19, 2023:

Promo Code for 50 Points:  HKPHXN       hkphxn )

😎  Note: From my experience you can enter this 50 Point Promo code before or after your Daily Limit.

Social Butterfly

@gm5271 

@OneDayMatisyahu 

Thanks for asking about me.

First, at no obvious fault of my own, all of my newsletters suddenly stopped coming to my email inbox.  The first week I was waiting for the Webletter to come to me but it never did.  So, I had no Webletter to post a promo code from the 5th and, then again, on the 12th of this month.

Next, I did a chat with an AARP agent online😑 about my missing newsletters and was told the problem would be escalated (ha). I did ask someone to post for me this weekend but they get the Webletter late; it didn't work out.

Lastly, I'm out of town right now for a long weekend and just didn't find time write all of this, considering the promo code is already being posted.  I'll post the code again after I get it.

Happy Mother's Day to member and non-member Mom's, alike, out there...he he...you're all special!!!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo 

Andrew thanks so grateful to know you are okay Hope you had nice long weekend away

Happy weekend everyone

Ginger  ;  )

Bronze Conversationalist

😃  Glad to hear from you.; and what you described is one of the 'scenarios' I had imagined. 😎

I hope you are not offended by my posts - the show must go on.... ✔️

😎

Bronze Conversationalist

From the AARP  Webletter sent to me Friday, May 12, 2023:

Promo Code for 50 Points CMMAXS      ( cmmaxs )

😎  Note: From my experience you can enter this 50 Point Promo code before or after your Daily Limit.

Social Butterfly

@OneDayMatisyahu 

Hey there I appreciate your posting 'Webletter' promo codes last 2 weeks 👏Thanks!  🤗

But🤔 I'm concerned about  Andrew @andrewtoo 

He has done this posting for yrs & I wanted to checkin see if he's okay?🤷‍♀️? Is he gone on 🚢vacation🏝? Taking leave of absence? 😆 Did y'all decide on a change? Just not sure why he's not posting & hoping🙏 all is okay & he's having a good time somewhere I read a bunch of his last posts See no mention he'd be away...  Really appreciate any info 

Thanks! 

Ginger  ;  >

Bronze Conversationalist

I'm concerned too and thinking like you are; but no I (we) haven't made any special pact. I was always fascinated with how Andrew was always getting the 'promo code' so much earlier than my e-mailed AARP Webletter that contained the promo code - so of these past two weeks when he hadn't posted the new codes; and I did receive mine - I posted them - the public needs it's promos.

I'm on the east coast and I believe he's on the west coast.

The best answer would come from Andrew ( but he does retain the right for privacy: whether to reveal any personal 'reasons' or on any vaca, etc - I have to respect his privacy - not to fully disclose).

That he still posts and kudos - that's a good sign. 😃

Hopefully, my recent postings have not 'offended or upset' his 'karma/ balance/ spirit....) 🤞

😎

Social Butterfly

@OneDayMatisyahu 

Hey thanks for reply

@andrewtoo  Andrew lives in Kentucky 

Indeed deserves privacy... My search reading his posts didn't find any recent ones...So if you've seen recent that's great

I recall 1 time in past he was going be away from internet service & he had Marylin post for him

Again thanks hopefully all is good that's wonderful to know

Have a beautiful rest of your Sunday 

Ginger :  )

Bronze Conversationalist

From the AARP  Webletter sent to me Friday, May 5, 2023:

Promo Code for 50 PointsZCGDZQ     ( or zcgdzq

😎  Note: From my experience you can enter this 50 Point Promo code before or after your Daily Limit.

Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, April 28th, 2023:
Promo Code for 50 points: DBEYOH (or dbeyoh)

I usually just copy the above code to the "Enter a promo code" box because the promo code is now so cryptic. 

Note: A promo code, like the one above, can be entered after a rewards member has reached their daily maximum of points. However, in my experience, you may only enter one promo code for points after reaching your maximum daily earnings for that day.

And, Thank You So Much for any Kudo's.

AndrewToo
Silver Conversationalist

DBEYOH....sounds like one of my old girlfriends 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨.....

Debbie O👫.....LOLOLOL🙄😁

BTW......

Thanks!✌️

Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) Allen @Therapist4u u cheating on me, I thought I was the only gf/lol 🤣😂 Oh NO, Debbie got to GO! Wait a minute u did say OLD gf. OK, we good! 😉 Nicole 🙃 (saw your "kudo", thanks 💃🥳)

➡️@Therapist4u wrote:

DBEYOH....sounds like one of my old girlfriends 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨.....

Debbie O👫.....LOLOLOL🙄😁

BTW......

Thanks!✌️⬅️ 

Silver Conversationalist

Denise still thinks SHE’S the only one....LOL!👩

Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, April 21st, 2023:
Promo Code for 50 points: MRHJMY (or mrhjmy)

I usually just copy the above code to the "Enter a promo code" box because the promo code is now so cryptic. 

Note: A promo code, like the one above, can be entered after a rewards member has reached their daily maximum of points. However, in my experience, you may only enter one promo code for points after reaching your maximum daily earnings for that day.

And, Thank You So Much for any Kudo's.

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, April 14th, 2023:
Promo Code for 50 points: SHWUZL (or shwuzl)

And, Thank You So Much for the Kudo's.

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

Busy, busy...4-7-23 Webletter Promo Code: UEXAXW

AndrewToo
Silver Conversationalist

Got it, thanks Andrew

lucyp061351
Silver Conversationalist

To You @andrewtoo

Tanks!

To You andrewtoo Tanks! LOL!To You andrewtoo Tanks! LOL!

LOL!😊

Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, March 31st, 2023:
Promo Code for 50 points: KMNSLC (or kmnslc)

AndrewToo
Silver Conversationalist

Thank You So Much AndrewToo 🙃 ....
for the CODES.... &  the Kudo's.😃

Take care ☮️ ~Allen 🌈 PEACE!

Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, March 24th, 2023:
Promo Code for 50 points: NFLDPK (or nfldpk)

AndrewToo
Silver Conversationalist

Thank You So Much for the promo codes!👌😁👍🙃

Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, March 17th, 2023:
Promo Code for 50 points: QHRXLL (or qhrxll)

AndrewToo
Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you!

Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, March 10th, 2023:
Promo Code for 50 points: AKQWJK (or akqwjk)

AndrewToo
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP