Weekly Webletter Promo Code

From the Weekly Webletter sent Today Sun, Jan 26, 2020 1:55 am EDT:

Promo Code for 50 points: greenland

001 Webletter Promo Code 1-26-20.JPG

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, March 3rd, 2023:
Promo Code for 50 points: BUPMSY (or bupmsy)

I usually just copy the above code to the "Enter a promo code" box because the promo code is now so cryptic. 

Note: A promo code, like the one above, can be entered after a rewards member has reached their daily maximum of points. However, in my experience, you may only enter one promo code for points after reaching your maximum daily earnings for that day.

And, Thank You So Much for the Kudo's.

AndrewToo
Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you!! 

Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Saturday (not Friday, strange, huh?!?), February 25th, 2023 at 1:19PM:
Promo Code for 50 points: MZGYLS (or mzgyls)

I usually just copy the above code to the "Enter a promo code" box because the promo code is now so cryptic. 

Note: A promo code, like the one above, can be entered after a rewards member has reached their daily maximum of points. However, in my experience, you may only enter one promo code for points after reaching your maximum daily earnings for that day.

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

Well, I finally got the Webletter this afternoon and the promo code is...ARJRZA

Just like @OneDayMatisyahu posted at 5AM this morning.

Promo Code 2-18-23.jpg

AndrewToo
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warriors,

Did anyone receive 2/17/23 Webletter with the promo code?

Thanks in advance 😊

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I received the promo code for 2/17/2023.  It’s KENTUCKY.

Bronze Conversationalist

50 Point Promo Code for Webletter 2-17-23      

---->  ARJRZA

😎    ( I actually got it 2-18 ~ 12:21 am est )

Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, February 10th, 2023:
Promo Code for 50 points: VTQKYJ (or vtqkyj)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, February 3rd, 2023:
Promo Code for 50 points: PYWIUA (or pywiua)

And, Thank You for the Kudo's.
AndrewToo
Silver Conversationalist

Hi @andrewtoo 🙃

Thanks for the codes you’ve posted over the years!!

BTW: I’m hoping one time they aren’t paying close attention & spell a ‘naughty’ word...LOL!! 😃 like PUTZZZ... INSTEAD OF ...A LAME PUYVTM or PYWIUA.... HAHAAA😁🤣

Obviously a really ‘juicy’ example would just be removed... so that’s as far as I’m going 4 now....

Take care   ☮️~Allen  🌈

Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, January 27th, 2023:
Promo Code for 50 points: PUYVTM (or puyvtm)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, January 20th, 2023:
Promo Code for 50 points: DAQREO (or daqreo)

AndrewToo
Conversationalist

Hi Andrewtoo,

Today’s promo code added 50 points when I pasted it in from the web letter.

Social Butterfly

Hi lucy @rednexsrus 

I deleted the post you were seeking because I was wrong about my point total.

I write down my point total (almost) every day after earning and redemptions.

But, I made a mistake.  I got credit for a 300 point video rather than a 450 quiz.

So, apparently, I earned 300 beyond the 7,440 (and earned 7,740). I was confused

about how many points I had earned, in part, because I had to pick and choose which video to watch rather than watching the videos that I like and wanted to watch.

In the end, I was wrong about the total points I had earned, so I deleted the post and

therefore the topic.  I didn't wait for a response because I really didn't have a problem to

report.🙃

Also, I was able to get 7,890 points today.  It appears to be working.

The relevant item from the terms and conditions follows.  If that is of interest.

Take care,

Andrew

AARP Rewards Terms and Conditions

"2. Earning Limits for Rewards Points: There is a limit to the number of Rewards Points that each Participant can earn each Calendar Day. Members can earn at least 7,500 Rewards Points and Non-Members can earn at least 5,000 Rewards Points each Calendar Day. Once Participants have earned 7,450 Rewards Points (for Members) or 4,950 Rewards Points (for Non-Members), they are able to select and earn points for one (1) additional Activity that offers no more than 500 Rewards Points. Members can earn a maximum of 7,950 Rewards Points and Non-Members can earn a maximum of 5,450 Rewards Points each Calendar Day."
AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, January 13th, 2023:
Promo Code for 50 points: BNUKDO (or bnukdo)

AndrewToo
Silver Conversationalist

@andrewtoo 

Hi Andrew

I have been trying to find your post from a few days ago where you were asking the community managers for an explanation concerning the maximum daily earnings not calculating correctly.
I searched high & low but never did find your post. I was kinda interested in what they had to say.

Seems like when you reached 7440 points and entered another quiz it said you had reached your maximum points for the day, where in fact as you mentioned the maximum daily total is 7950.

You were under the 7500 points total & entitled to one more entry of less than 500 points which if my & your math is correct 7440 + 450 equals only 7890 points. 
This program is always changing the rules whenever they feel like it without any justification or oversight.

I have always done 26 videos + (2) 75 pts calculations, 19 videos + 5 quiz, or 17 quiz + 1 video all of which total 7950 points if at all possible. Quite a few times I have not received the correct points but I figured “What the heck” they don’t care & it was a waste of my time complaining.

I was just hoping you would get a satisfactory explanation. 
It’s just so frustrating for us to be treated like this.  Just Saying 

😫 😫 😫 😫 😫 😫

lucyp061351
Silver Conversationalist

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the code as it's much appreciated.  I also got the error, but checking my Transaction History, I received the 50 points. The points weren't added until I performed another activity and then points finally updated.  

Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Thursday(on Thursday this week?), January 5th, 2023:
Promo Code for 50 points: DHHKUX (or dhhkux)

I got error after error "We don't recognize that code.  Please try again."  However, I checked my transaction history and it shows that I received the 50 points.

AndrewToo
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Andrew,

I got an error message, but points were in Transaction History.  Thanks for all you do😊

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Conversationalist

AndrewToo,

I had the same error message and the 50 points were listed in the transaction history log when I checked.

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri @AARPJanelleM 

Hello Community Managers,

I was able to get credit for the Webletter Promo Code

after getting maximum points on 12/31/22 (for the promo

code MKKUZB).  However, many others are still having issues

getting credit for the weekly and semi weekly promo codes.

Hopefully, this can be fixed.

Thanks so much and Happy New Year,

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

I hope someone will be looking into this problem with the Promo Codes.
Thanks.
Webletter Promo Code Fail.jpg
While this is the current Webletter Promo Code, it is giving me an error when I enter it.
It may work for others or maybe tomorrow (or later.)
---------------------------------
From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, December 30th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: MKKUZB (or mkkuzb)

Happy New Year!
AndrewToo
Conversationalist

Hi Andrew,

I had the same problem on Friday and Saturday after entering the code.

Silver Conversationalist

@andrewtoo  I got the same error that the code is not recognized and to try again.  It is very frustrating because the promo code issues have gone on for too long.  Currently, I am not having much issues earning points from videos and quizzes like others have, so maybe that's a trade off.

Happy New Year,  and hope AARP tech support will fix the current issues to give us a better working site for the coming new year.

Silver Conversationalist

Worked for me Andrew

thanks

lucyp061351
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Andrew,

Your promo code for 12/30/22 just worked for me and awarded 50 points.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, December 23rd, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: FWGQWX (or fwgqwx)

Merrrryyyyy Christmas!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, December 16th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: VPNKAR (or vpnkar)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, December 9th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: HTJLKF (or htjlkf)

AndrewToo
Trusted Contributor

Unfortunately, I got an error to try again.  It's a hit or miss with these promo codes.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP