Weekly Webletter Promo Code

From the Weekly Webletter sent Today Sun, Jan 26, 2020 1:55 am EDT:

Promo Code for 50 points: greenland

001 Webletter Promo Code 1-26-20.JPG

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, December 2nd, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: NLONEG (or nloneg)
I usually just copy the above code to the "Enter a promo code" box because the promo code is now so cryptic.
Note: A promo code, like the one above, can be entered after a rewards member has reached their daily maximum of points. However, in my experience, you may only enter one promo code for points after reaching your maximum daily earnings for that day.
And, Thank You for the Kudo's.
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

@gm5271 @JoLo49

I had asked Marylin to help me out on Friday and she

posted the Promo Code along with the rest of my 

usual message (including my name.)  But, not to 

worry...she is getting the Kudo's she deserves.

Thanks again for helping Marylin! @mi4090 

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo @JoLo49 

Okey Dokey thanks

Thought I was losing it

Seemed so strange

Appreciate letting me know.......a wee bit brain left 🤣😄😋

Ginger :  )

Trusted Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, November 25th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: ANSGHT (or ansght)

I usually just copy the above code to the "Enter a promo code" box because the promo code is now so cryptic. 

Note: A promo code, like the one above, can be entered after a rewards member has reached their daily maximum of points. However, in my experience, you may only enter one promo code for points after reaching your maximum daily earnings for that day.

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo @mi4090 

Andrew Marylin 

How is this posted by Marylin in heading but appears written by Andrew?? Freaky weird 😏🤷‍♀️ or just my screen? Am I only one seeing this way? 

Thanks

Ginger :  )

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @gm5271 & @JoLo49 ,

I posted for @andrewtoo (Andrew) at his request.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Silver Conversationalist

@gm5271 

I also noticed this post by Marylin, but appears written by Andrew. 

Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, November 18th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: HNQUPO (or hnqupo)

I usually just copy the above code to the "Enter a promo code" box because the promo code is now so cryptic. 

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, November 11th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: VJFRYB (or vjfryb)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, November 4th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: DKUMYZ (or dkumyz)

AndrewToo
Conversationalist

Did anybody else receive the AARP Webletter with no subject line and all sorts of blanks in the the body of the email, inlcuding the promo code just being a red oval with absolutely nothing in it?

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hi @shamit 

I did not think HelloWorld's reach extended to the Webletter.  😫  😫  Should have known better

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
Trusted Contributor

YEP! Same here!

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, October 28th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: RBNKSQ (or rbnksq)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, October 21st, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: TWZXCO (or twzxco)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, October 14th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: TMURQN (or tmurqn)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, October 7th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: CKCSMR (or ckcsmr)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, September 30th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: ALFIEV (or alfiev)

AndrewToo
Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you Andrew!!

Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, September 23rd, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: SYSJBZ (or sysjbz)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, September 16th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: FNMTFK (or fnmtfk)

AndrewToo
Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you Andrew!!

Silver Conversationalist

We all appreciate the code Andrew. Thank goodness the IT Dept hasn’t messed this one up.

lucyp061351
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, September 9th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: BYBGTN (or bybgtn)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, September 2nd, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: ZQQXYJ (or zqqxyj)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, August 26th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: GCAGBV (or gcagbv)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, August 19th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: EYBBKA (or eybbka)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, August 12th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: ZMPSHT (or zmpsht)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, August 5th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: NILGRE (or nilgre)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, July 29th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: YIXGBJ (or yixgbj)

AndrewToo
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP