Weekly Webletter Promo Code

From the Weekly Webletter sent Today Sun, Jan 26, 2020 1:55 am EDT:

Promo Code for 50 points: greenland

001 Webletter Promo Code 1-26-20.JPG

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, July 22nd, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: YKXAKX (or ykxakx)

I usually just copy the above code to the "Enter a promo code" box since the promo code is now so cryptic. 

Note: A promo code, like the one above, can be entered after a rewards member has reached their daily maximum of points. However, in my experience, you may only enter one promo code for points after reaching your maximum daily earnings for that day.
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, July 15th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: TPOPCW (or tpopcw)

I usually just copy the above code to the "Enter a promo code" box since the promo code is now so cryptic. 

Note: A promo code, like the one above, can be entered after a rewards member has reached their daily maximum of points. However, in my experience, you may only enter one promo code for points after reaching your maximum daily earnings for that day.
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo 

Hello Andrew

Thanks! Appreciate 🤗 you also

I don't even get webletter email anymore so your post is a real help Thanks!

Sure never understand why they had change to such weird codes?¿? 🥴

Take care hope you are doing well and enjoy your summer 

Ginger  ;  )

Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, July 8th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: BJTVKI (or bjtvki)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, July 1st, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: JKPBTA (or jkpbta)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Saturday, June 25th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: LPDLGI (or lpdlgi)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Saturday, June 18th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: LDFBRP (or ldfbrp)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, June 10th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: XRVDEX (or xrvdex)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, June 3rd, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: SISFLI (or sisfli)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, May 27th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: DTIVPV (or dtivpv)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, May 20th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: YWPGOG (or ywpgog)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, May 13th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: QMIUFJ (or qmiufj)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, May 6th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: MRDFTW (or mrdftw)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, April 29th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: LGIHSW (or lgihsw)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, April 22nd, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: PBCORH (or pbcorh)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

REVISED AND CORRECTED:
From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, April 15th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: XCVJGS (or xcvjgs)

@Army49 @OneDayMatisyahu thank you for letting me know.
AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

REVISED:
From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, April 15th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: XCVJGS(or xcvjgs)

AndrewToo
Trusted Contributor

@andrewtoo

The promo code posted for 4/15/22 didn't work for me.  

Bronze Conversationalist

Second/ verified didn't work. Then I went to my original AARP email and copied this

--->   XCVJGS         <---Notice last letter "S"

Got 50 Points

😎

Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, April 8th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: XHIZGB (or xhizgb)

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

Opps, I forgot to hit reply, but it saved it for me to post!
From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, April 1st, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: LLDWUZ (or lldwuz)

AndrewToo
Bronze Conversationalist

Thanks Andrew!

Bronze Conversationalist

Sat 4/2/2022 12:24 AM

Weekly Web Letter 

Promo Code for 50 points       LLDWUZ       

😎     

Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, March 26th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: QNXGSQ (or qnxgsq)

I usually just copy the above code to the "Enter a promo code" box since the promo code is now so cryptic. 

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, March 18th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: DQBJTL (or dqbjtl)

I usually just copy the above code to the "Enter a promo code" box since the promo code is now so cryptic. 

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, March 11th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: GCADES (or gcades)

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, March 4th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: EKJEAW (or ekjeaw)

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, February 25th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: BHPOYZ (or bhpoyz)

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, February 18th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: PKMNFP (or pkmnfp).

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, February 11th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: GMGSJL (or gmgsjl)

I usually just copy the above code to the "Enter a promo code" box since the promo code is now so cryptic.

If you appreciate my posting this promo code then please click on KUDO at the bottom of this post (the thumbs-up symbol) .

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP