Weekly Webletter Promo Code

From the Weekly Webletter sent Today Sun, Jan 26, 2020 1:55 am EDT:

Promo Code for 50 points: greenland

001 Webletter Promo Code 1-26-20.JPG

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, February 4th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: PSWIRU (or pswiru)
Now, I usually just copy the above code to the "Enter a promo code" box since the promo code is so cryptic.

If you appreciate my posting this promo code then please click on KUDO at the bottom of this post (the thumbs-up symbol) .

Note: A promo code, like the one above, can be entered after a rewards member has reached their daily maximum of points. However, in my experience, you may only enter one promo code for points after reaching your maximum daily earnings for that day.

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Silver Conversationalist

Thanks Andrew, I missed this one  🤗

lucyp061351
Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you sir!

Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, January 28th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: OCARIJ (or ocarij)

If you appreciate my posting this promo code then please click on KUDO at the bottom of this post (the thumbs-up symbol) .

Note: A promo code, like the one above, can be entered after a rewards member has reached their daily maximum of points. However, in my experience, you may only enter one promo code for points after reaching your maximum daily earnings for that day.

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, January 21st, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: BAKCLV

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, January 14th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: DKTYWI

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Bronze Conversationalist

Thanks Andrew!

Social Butterfly

@TheSuzyQ 

Hey SuzyQ,

I hope you are not feeling awful today.

I try to post the Webletter promo code each week.  I usually get the Webletter on Friday night.  However, it could come to me earlier or the next morning on Saturday.  I have been told that the promo codes issued are good for two weeks, but, I am not positive of that.

Krispy Kreme has been offered twice this month (that I am aware of).  Once as part of the Extra Credit program and then offered as "New" again this week.  Either the program gets a lot cards from this vendor and/or people just don't think it is a good why to spend their points.  I didn't want one.

I hope so much that you get better.

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, January 7th, 2022:
Promo Code for 50 points: HTDBRC

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Bronze Conversationalist

Hi Andrew,

I've been MIA quite a bit for healthy issues. Trying to jump back in. Are you still doing the Weekly Webletter Promo Code? I feel like I am so disconnected. And is it me or has the Krispy Kreme been the *new* reward for like 2 weeks now? lol

Hope you are well.

SuzyQ

Social Butterfly

Happy New Year!!! 

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, December 31st, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: 400

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

Merry Christmas!!! and Happy Holidays!!!

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, December 24th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: 40

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, December 17th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: ibond

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, December 10th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: 60000

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, December 3rd, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: LOWES

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, November 26th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: 15MINUTES

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

@gm5271 

Hello Ginger,

I copied from the code  in my post the next day (on Saturday) and it worked.  It is WORLDWARII; it is capital "ii" at the end.

I'm so sorry that you are having trouble with it.  I thought that I would have trouble with it too, but, I didn't.  Do you think that they may have cancelled it early?  The promo codes used to last for two weeks after publication.  I checked my transaction history and, for what it is worth, it shows that I received 50 points for the "Webletter - 11/19/21." 

It worked for me so I assumed it would work for others.  I just now tried to enter it again and it gave me the message : "You have already entered this secret word."

Go figure!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo 

@al45009948 

Hey Andrew

Strange but it worked just now... did nothing different than before... no clue but got points 🤔

I do think they still only last 2 weeks but this one had just come out... appreciate y'all help

Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy a happy beautiful holiday season

Take care

Ginger  ;  )

Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, November 19th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: WORLDWARII

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo 

Hi Andrew 

Thanks but how did you get it to work? 

I saw in Webletter tried many ways typing ll but nothing works??

Also did all caps

Tried: #11 &  ll (L) & II (ii) also copied and paste from your post no luck either 😕🤔

Only 50 points but more curious how you got it to work for you Thanks !

Have a Happy wonderful Thanksgiving  ;  )

Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. Hey gm5271 , once you open the email just press on the code and copy. Then just paste it in the code box. Have a blessed and happy holidays everyone

Concerned Member
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, November 12th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: CRYPTOCURRENCY

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, November 5th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: 3G

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, October 29th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: ORWTOU

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, October 22nd, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: UMDFZV

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, October 15th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: SLEEP

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, October 8th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: 1.7MILLION

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, October 1st, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: 40000

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, September 24th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: APNEA

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, September 17th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: 70

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP