From the Weekly Webletter sent Today Sun, Jan 26, 2020 1:55 am EDT:

Promo Code for 50 points: greenland

001 Webletter Promo Code 1-26-20.JPG

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Friday, September 10th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: 2034

If you appreciate my posting this promo code then please click on KUDO at the bottom of this post (the thumbs-up symbol) .

Note: A promo code, like the one above, can be entered after a rewards member has reached their daily maximum of points. However, in my experience, you may only enter one promo code for points after reaching your maximum daily earnings for that day.

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Saturday, September 4th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: ONEHALF

If you appreciate my posting this promo code then please click on KUDO at the bottom of this post (the thumbs-up symbol) .

Note: A promo code, like the one above, can be entered after a rewards member has reached their daily maximum of points. However, in my experience, you may only enter one promo code for points after reaching your maximum daily earnings for that day.

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Silver Conversationalist

@andrewtoo 

Hey Andrew thanks for the tip on entering a promo code after you had maxed out on points. While I was aware you could actually earn up to 7950 pts I was just satisfied with the 7500 and usually waited untill the next day to enter the promo codes. WELL I took your advice today 9/6/21 on "ONEHALF" for 50 pts and it worked, SO I tried MI4090 tip on "GOOGLEFIT" and I got the 100 pts also. WHO KNEW ???

Thanks Again KUDO's to both of you 

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
Silver Conversationalist

ONEHALF is the 9/4/21 promo code for 50 points.

Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Saturday, August 28th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: TRANS

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Saturday, August 21st, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: PHOENIX

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Saturday, August 14th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: GRANDPARENT

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Saturday, August 7th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: 25

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Saturday, July 31st, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: 28PERCENT

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Saturday, July 24th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: 1MONTH

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Saturday, July 17th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: CHOCOLATE

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Saturday, July 10th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: CATARACTS

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Saturday, July 3rd, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: TELEPHONE

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Saturday, June 26th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: 2WEEKS

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Silver Conversationalist

The promo code for 6/26/2021 is 2weeks for 50 points.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Did anyone get the Webletter for Friday, 6/25/21?  What's the promo code?  I didn't receive it.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Saturday, Juneteenth, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: ADUHELM

Happy Holiday!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Saturday, June 12th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: 5000

Note: A promo code, like the one above, can be entered after a rewards member has reached their daily maximum of points. However, in my experience, you may only enter one promo code for points after reaching your maximum daily earnings.

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Saturday, June 5th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: JUNE

If you appreciate my posting this promo code then please click on KUDO at the bottom of this post (the thumbs-up symbol) .  Thank you guys for the Kudos last week!

Note: A promo code, like the one above, can be entered after a rewards member has reached their daily maximum of points. However, in my experience, you may only enter one promo code for points after reaching your maximum daily earnings.

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Saturday, May 29th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: 45

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Saturday, May 22nd, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: BASIL

If you appreciate my posting this promo code then please click on KUDO at the bottom of this post (the thumbs-up symbol).

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Saturday, May 15th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: TURMERIC

If you appreciate my posting this promo code then please click on Kudo at the bottom of this post (the thumbs-up symbol).

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Saturday, May 8th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: 1913

If you appreciate my posting this promo code then please click on Kudo at the bottom of this post (the thumbs-up symbol) .

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Saturday, May 1st, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: STRETCHING

If you appreciate my posting this promo code then please click on Kudo at the bottom of this post (the thumbs-up symbol) .

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Saturday, April 17th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: WATER

If you appreciate my posting this promo code then please click on Kudo at the bottom of this post (the thumbs-up symbol).

Note: A promo code, like the one above, can be entered after a member has reached their daily maximum of points. However, in my experience, you may only enter one promo code for points after reaching your maximum earnings.

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me, Saturday, April 10th, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: MAY17

If you appreciate my posting this promo code then please click on Kudo at the bottom of this post (the thumbs-up symbol) .

Note: A promo code, like the one above, can be entered after a member has reached their daily maximum of points. However, in my experience, you may only enter one promo code per day for points after reaching your maximum earnings.

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me April 3, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: RESISTANCE

A promo code, like the one above, can be entered after a member has reached their daily maximum of points😃.  However, in my experience, you may only enter one promo code for points after reaching your maximum earnings.

If you appreciate my posting the promo code then please click on Kudo at the bottom of this post (the thumbs-up symbol) .

Enjoy!

Bonus code from promotion in case you have not found it
BUTTERFLY for 100
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me March 26, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: Constitution

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me March 19, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: phishing

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

From the Weekly Webletter sent to me March 13, 2021:
Promo Code for 50 points: 49

Enjoy!
AndrewToo
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP