Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Social Butterfly

REWARDS EMAIL PROMO CODE

Hello Rewards Warriors,

For those who missed it, for 12/17/19 the promo code is 8 for 100 points.

Have a Blessed Day😊

Marylin

Conversationalist

I totally agree and will certainly do my part in the complaint department

Silver Conversationalist

@mi4090  Marylin,

The promo code zone that you posted for Dec. 31, 2022 continues to give the "not recognized" error and to try again.  Repeated tries were unsuccessful for me and continue to be not recognized.  I was wondering how did you get the promo code "zone"??  My Rewards email gave millions as the promo code which was a repeated code from the week before.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Hi @JoLo49,

I received this message:

CatherineS641676 (Trusted Contributor) posted a new reply in Earn Activitieson 12-31-2022 06:47 AM:

Re: REWARDS EMAIL PROMO CODE

Try zone for yesterday's code as provided by our Marylin-it worked for me when the others would not

Thank you,

AARP.org
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

More problems with the promo codes this week.  The promo code zone for 100 points was not recognized and trying again, I got the error message again and no points.  Also, the promo code MKKUZB for 50 points was not recognized with no points either.  I am consistently getting the error codes every week for the past few months and have lost confidence that the promo code issues will ever be fixed.

Conversationalist

Hi All,

MKKUZB worked for me today but zone continues to not be recognized.

Conversationalist

Same thing for me.  MKKUZB works.  But any version on zone gives me that code not rexognized.

Conversationalist

Try zone for yesterday's code as provided by our Marylin-it worked for me when the others would not

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Tried ZONE and Zone but I don’t see the email bonus in the transactions summary.

Trusted Contributor

Worked for me as well.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warriors,

For those who missed it, the promo code for 12/30/22 is ZONE for 100 points.

PLEASE KUDO IF THE CODE IS APPRECIATED😊

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Trusted Contributor

@mi4090  I got the error that Zone was not recognized and to try again.  I tried again, and got repeated errors.  Also,  not listed in the transaction history.

Conversationalist

Once again, thanks our Marylin. I got the "millions" like many others, so I appreciate you posting as you always do for us.

Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri @AARPJanelleM 

Hello Community Managers,

Could you Provide us a replacement Promo Code for 12/30/22 in the amount of

100 points please; like Teri did a couple of months ago on 10/21/22?

The "millions" Rewards Email Promo Code for today has already been used.

Promo Code Replacement 10-21-22.jpg

We could really use the points considering the point drain of high redemptions

cost of the all those Sweeps and a lot of high e-gift card point redemption requirements.

Also, many rewards members are getting error messages when entering

valid Reward Email Promo Codes.  Could we get this problem escalated as

it has affected members for a couple of months so far?

And, Thanks so much for all you do... all year long!

Happy New Year!

AndrewToo
Conversationalist

The code MKKUZB for 50 reward points isn’t recognized from the 12/30/2022 email.

Trusted Contributor

I got the same error for MKKUZB not being recognized and to try again. 

Silver Conversationalist

MILLIONS is the promo code I received in the AARP Rewards email for Dec. 30, 2022, however, it is a repeated code from last week.  No points will be awarded if you already inputted the code last Friday on December 23.

Community Concierge

Hey all! I'm so sorry for the issues with the promo codes. I'm working to add points for all of you that are posting about having this issue. 

Conversationalist

@AARPJanelleM   Thank you for crediting my account with the points.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@shamit You're welcome!

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Janelle, can you also check on my post on Dec 31st about no points for the daily crossword? Several other community members posted the same happened to them. If I need to contact someone else, just let me know who. It was titled "no points for today's crossword"

Conversationalist

We appreciate your help-we had decided to keep complaining until someone did something😁 I'm sure you will be happy not to hear from us again and again. Seriously, thank you from all of us.

Community Concierge

@CatherineS641676 😄 I always enjoy hearing from you all- no matter what!! You're welcome, I'm glad I could help!

EDIT:  I also saw your other post about the Crossword and replied 😊 you know where to find me if you need anything further!!!

Conversationalist

Thank-you@AARPJanelleM for your efforts.

Community Concierge

@jl8067456 You are most welcome!

Conversationalist

Same here-seems as if someone would have fixed this by now. A lot of us have reported it, but as me if I am surprised 🙂

Conversationalist

I had the same message after using MILLIONS.

Trusted Contributor

@andrewtoo 

You are very fortunate that you have never had any issues with the promo codes or have gotten the dreaded red error code.   I posted about my experience with the codes which have been problematic for several months.  I believe there are other members on the forum who have also posted about having issues with the codes.  My post was an alert that the codes continue to be problematic, and issues have not been fixed.

Social Butterfly

@Army49 

Well, I got this today:

Promo Code Entered 12-28-22.jpg

I entered "SMART" AFTER I had maxed out on points for today, so it was an extra 100 points for me.  It doesn't always work, but, if you don't want to bother with the promo codes then I don't think you will be missed posting to these topics because I don't believe you have ever had anything nice to write about the promo codes anyway.

So, Sayonara!

AndrewToo
Trusted Contributor

I got the "red"  error message when inputting smart and to try again,  but when I retry later, I get the message that the code has already been used. The  promo codes have been problematic for the past couple of months with points awarded intermittently, so it's been a wasted effort just to earn 100 points.

Conversationalist

I agree with Marylin-I have gotten the red error message, but later the points appeared. You can also complain to our "advisors"-that also sometimes gets a response. I only get the codes intermittently, so I always appreciate Marylin posting them. Good luck and let me know what happens

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP