Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Social Butterfly

REWARDS EMAIL PROMO CODE

Hello Rewards Warriors,

For those who missed it, for 12/17/19 the promo code is 8 for 100 points.

Have a Blessed Day๐Ÿ˜Š

Marylin

Community Concierge

@jl8067456 Your account was awarded 100 points for PERKS from the 9/20 Rewards email. I invite you to check your transaction history for the details: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/transaction/

Social Butterfly

@AARPJanelleM 

: ( sorry but either code (perks or consulting) still aren't working for me ๐Ÿ˜ž

Cleared my internet history also came from AARP site vs Rewards site saved & transactions history has no points for

Thanks for your help and answering our calls for help 

Ginger ;  )

Community Concierge

@gm5271 I looked at your transaction history, and it looks like they were finally credited today! Let me know if you don't see the credits in your transaction history, I'm here to help ๐Ÿ™‚

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/transaction/

Social Butterfly

@AARPJanelleM 

Hey Janelle 

Thanks! 

Yes I decided to try on fire tablet Perks worked there then went to phone did Consulting & it worked & received points so I'm grateful for all help and thoughts 

I don't do much with Daily Deals but seems y'all having big issue getting it fixed... hopefully it'll be ok soon

Again appreciate help & service to our community...glad all fixed for everyone

Have a beautiful Hump day 

Ginger  ;  )

Social Butterfly

@mi4090 @andrewtoo 

Well well ๐Ÿฅบ there's a real issue going on

I normally just wait for Marylin email with Rewards Code just looked at today's email it has 'Perks/PERKS' tried both ways no luck๐Ÿคฏ

Not recognized again & no points in transactions ๐Ÿ™ƒ

How about y'all does it work??

Screenshot_20220920-093827_Samsung Internet.jpg

Today's code no good either We sure could use some help... getting kinda ridiculous 

Have a great day everyone

Ginger  ;  )

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Ginger,

I just posted and used PERKS and refreshed my screen, GOT 100 points.

You're right, that something is going on with the Rewards Code.  Andrew also asked @AARPTeri to look into it. 

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo & everyone else 

Thanks Andrew

Still not working Helpers sure aren't around way used to be ๐Ÿ˜• 

Happy Tuesday everyone

Ginger :  ) 

Social Butterfly

Plus Daily Deal page still showing error/not available... since yesterday 

Screenshot_20220920-095224_Samsung Internet.jpg

Something funky going on....

Ginger  ;  )

Social Butterfly

Happy Monday!

consulting.jpg

AndrewToo
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone ๐Ÿค—. I mentioned to my friend to check her transaction history and the points were added even though it said ( we don't recognize) I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
Gold Conversationalist

@gm5271   Still no luck.  I, too, did other activities but it still doesn't work.   Probably not worth our time to fret about the 100 points.   

Super Contributor

@HokiePoq 

CONSULTING still not working.

100pts, not worth the aggravation and waste of time. Can find other things to do besides hanging around here. 

Conversationalist

I second that emotion. Friday's promo code still not working here either... not worth my time to continue pursuing it. Hopefully tomorrow's code will work with no issues... but I wouldn't bet on it.

Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPJanelleM 

Could you please look into the issue with 9/16/22 Rewards Newsletter Promo Code.  Thanks for your time.

Hello Rewards Warriors,

For those who missed it, the promo code for 9/16/22 is CONSULTING for 100 points.

PLEASE KUDO IF THE CODE IS APPRECIATED๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Silver Conversationalist

No reply from JanelleM yet, not even a suggestion to clear browsing history, and cache. ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค”

lucyp061351
Social Butterfly

Just wanted to add my name to the list of "consulting" getting a "do not recognize code" since Friday if it matters. Nothing in transaction history either. 

Gold Conversationalist

This is strange.  DH used consulting yesterday and it worked.  I tried it just now and it doesn't.   I'd maxed out yesterday so couldn't do it right away.

Social Butterfly

@HokiePoq 

@mi4090 

@andrewtoo 

Hello happy Saturday Hokie, Marylin & Andrew

Code won't work for me today either tried numerous times & several ways to type it up no luck

Has it worked for you Hokie and Andrew? 

Read Jolo @JoLo49 said worked after video I did  several quizzes & one video from AARP email still no luck ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ keeps saying 'not recognized' 

Take care stay safe 

Ginger  ;  )

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Andrew, Ginger, Hokie & Gary,

The code worked for me yesterday immediately before posting it in the community.  I refreshed my screen and the 100 points updated in the black banner.  Hopefully everyone will get credit for the code that worked for some and not for others.

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE ON YOUR UPGRADED STATUS RANKINGS!

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Social Butterfly

Hey Marylin 

Its weird Just tried still not working... seems like Cut-off time got set incorrectly?? Normally have 2weeks that it works so maybe later it'll get fixed... yep agree only 100 points but that gives 2 instant plays but definitely not worth stressing over I'll try each day when normally checkin 

Maybe Janelle or someone will check in Monday 

Take care enjoy your Sunday everyone

Ginger  ;  )

Silver Conversationalist

Hi @gm5271 

The code didn't work for me on multiple attempts.  However, after checking my transaction history, I noticed that I received the 100 points even though code was not recognized.  The 100 points wasn't added into my total until I watched a video, and then my point total was updated to reflect the 100 points for the code.  Hope this explains better what happened to my account.

JoLo49

Social Butterfly

@JoLo49 

Hey thanks

Not showing in my transactions list Everything else I've done has

I've had a 'can't show points expiring' popup all week.. possibly longer 

Just tried 'consulting' again no luck hopefully Marylin will hear from Janelle 

Take care 

Ginger  ;  )

Silver Conversationalist

Hi Ginger,

My transaction history also shows the "can't show points expiring" message for the past week.   Hopefully, tech support will fix the promo code error soon so that everyone can get the points.  Enjoy your weekend.

JoLo49

Social Butterfly

@garyfish49 

CONSULTING is not currently working for me this

early Saturday morning in the eastern time zone. 

However, I checked the Rewards email and it is showing

CONSULTING as the promo code, so, maybe it will

work later today, as you mentioned.

Take care Gary and thanks for all your promo code

Kudos!

AndrewToo
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warriors,

For those who missed it, the promo code for 9/16/22 is CONSULTING for 100 points.

PLEASE KUDO IF THE CODE IS APPRECIATED๐Ÿ˜Ž

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone ๐Ÿค—. Just wanted to say that it worked for me but when a friend of mine tried it came back with that error. What's up with those tech guys ๐Ÿค”. This is a little problem. On 09/16/22 I never received my Daily Visit points. No big thing. One more thing. I have a suggestion for the IT department. How about a exclude option for the eCards. Just add a code in each eCards record and this way , we don't have to see them. I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
Silver Conversationalist

@al45009948 

On 9/16/22 I didn't get the Daily Visit points either.  Maybe it's a trade off that we got the 100-point promo code instead of the 15-point Daily Visit points.

Conversationalist

Code didn't work for me... tried it 3 times. Got the message, "We don't recognize that code. Please try again."

I'll try later and hope it works then.

Conversationalist

Code still doesn't work for me, a full day later. This is before I earned any points for the day. And, no record of it in my Transactions History.

Note to Admin: Git 'er done!

Conversationalist

Same for me-tried multiple times and it was never recognized nor points awarded. 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP