AARP’s "Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families" can help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to receive a free copy.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: my walks with'buddy boy'

Message 191 of 194
Thanks Pam,appreciate your post.Another warm day today,near 80,bring it on Sue
Walkers Take It All In Strides
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 192 of 194

Glad to hear you got out to see scenic areas of your city on a beautiful day with your friend Marcia, Sue.  And "bb" was still there with attention & affection afterwards!   Pam

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 193 of 194

I didn't walk 'buddy boy' this afternoon because Marcia and I went to a presentation our minister and 2 other church members were giving at our downtown public library about life of Albert Schweitizer. Afterwards we had lunch,went on a 'scenic tour'of the city,places I can never get to because I don't drive,beautiful day here. When we got back to the house,Dave Jr was in living room,he said to 'bb','look who's here',he jumped off the chair came right to me, gave me a little smile,wagging his tail,licked my leg.-priceless. I may walk him tomorrow afternoon. Sue

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

my walks with'buddy boy'

Message 194 of 194

This is a continuation of my original 'temporary dog walker' topic,since I'm no longer that. I wanted to make it easier for everybody to find. I deeply appreciate all the responses,it's been overwhelming.Every time I tell Marcia&hubby about the replys&kudos I've received they are happy to hear about it. Marcia has said to me numerous times'that's why we love our buddy boy'

This past Thurs,was taking my afternoon walk when I strolled over to the house'spur of the moment' idea,knocked&walked in. I was talking with Marcia,all of a sudden,'buddy boy' comes running down the stairs,sees me sitting on sofa came right up to me wagging his tail. Marcia said'do you know this family member',still wagging the tail.I asked if i could walk him Tues,if I do I'll write about it. When I was leaving,gave him a hug as he was lying in his favorite chair,told him to be a good boy,he licked my nose&ear-made my day Sue

Kudos
Views
Replies