Refresh your driving skills and you could save on auto insurance! Take the AARP Smart Driver course.

Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: What's your favorite dog breed?

Message 71 of 216

A friend of mine from work raised Irish Wolf Hounds.  We would meet on Saturdays to play with, start training and to socialize the pups.  I had so much fun with these wonderful dogs.  The adult dogs were absolutely sure they were lap dogs and I have some wonderful photos showing me 5ft 2 with two or three monsterous lap dogs on a sofa.  If I had a really large backyard I would own an Irish Wolf Hound.  I do have a Llhasa Apso which is a wonderful, happy little dog who is a joy every day.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 216

I love my chihuahua she is so good and affectionate, like toy poodles too!!!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 216

Dachshund

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 216

My favorite breed is Miniature Pinchers. I have had 7 of them. Miniature Pinchers are steadfast companions, entertainers, comforters and best friends. I would not have changed any of them. They are very loyal to their owners.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 216

Rat terrier-they are very sweet, loyal , good company. I am in the process of looking for a new one. I live in Langley Wa.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 216

My dog of choice is Pomeranian.  I have had 4 (currently 2).  They are so smart and loving.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 216

I love my Pitbull Jaxx. He was given to me as a puppy by my nephew. He is the most lovable and loyal dog. They have been given such a bad representation, but it is all with the owner. Jaxx is friendly to those who present good energy and protective to those without.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 216

My favorite is no dog!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 216

I've had dogs my entire life and love all of them but boxers are the breed of my heart.  I've had boxers for over 50 years.  Males, females, fawns, brindles, it doesn't matter.  I loved them all.  Unfortunately, my last boxer, a female, died 5 years ago and my male boxer died 6 years ago.  But I didn't remain dogless.  About a year before my female boxer died, we took in a 7 week of pitbull.  He was raised by my boxer and naturally thinks he is a boxer.  I love my pitbull and have come to love the breed as well.  They are really wonderful dogs with loving personalities.  I'm glad he came into my life because he has given me so much.  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 216

Growing up, we always had a dog. Mostly little ones and of course mutts. My most favorite dog is the chocolate lab. And, a few years ago, I finally rescued one. Her name is Bella and she is the most sweetest, gentle dog I have ever have. She loves to play and never leaves my side. The funniest thing she does is she loves smells. If you put lotion or perfume on, she will sniff you all over and then try to rub up against you to get the smell on her. Bella is the best dog I have ever had!

Kudos
Views