Have questions about your Social Security benefits? The AARP Social Security Resource Center can help.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: What's your favorite dog breed?

Message 41 of 216

Boxer, they are so smart, fast learners, devoted to their famlies..Like kids and cats, if raised with them..

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 216

My husband and I decided to get a dog after having two cats the last 15 years.  We live in a condo and did some research on a dog that would be appropriate for living in a condo.  We decided on a Pug and we are so happy.  We got General Tao when he was 9 weeks old.  He is now 18 months and we are having so much fun with him.  He is so kind, loving, funny and energetic (at least in the AC).  Pugs don't handle heat too well so we have to watch him since we live in Florida.  He is our fur baby and we love him so much.IMG_5509 (002).JPG

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 216

What GREAT PICTURES OF YOUR FUR BABIES. NANCY

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 216

My daughter got a Miniture Schnauzer and she named him Urijha. He has been the best fur baby ever. I have a Maltesse named Baby. We adopter her from a friend and she's old but happy and she's my best little buddy. If I ever get another dod it will be a Great Dane. I spent three months with my brother and his family and Ginger would sneak in my room and sleep right next to me. This was great because my room was the bonus room above the garage and she kept me warm. This was a difficult time in my life and it's like Ginger new. She passed away a few years ago and I still have the picture of her laying on her side of the bed. Yep a Great Dane, much bigger than the others but for protection and comfort, if they are trained well great inside dogs believe it or not.Ginger.jpgginger2.jpg
baby giving me kisses.jpgMe and my Baby giving kisses.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 216

Miniture Schnauzer :  

I have a salt and pepper male, he is such a sweetheart , so loyal and smart as a whip but can be very stubborn too.  Very comical at times and I love him so much...

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 216

I researched before I got my guy...he is almost 15.  He is a Rat Terrier. It's a terrible breed name but the smartest, most loving, and loyal breed!  

@AARPTeri wrote:

I have always thought a German Shepard was so smart and strong.  But really have a hard time picking a favorite breed, especially now that I have a mixed dog.  Do you have a favorite?

~SL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Yorkie- Female

Message 47 of 216

Yes Yorkies are Great'

My girlfriend had a male Yorkie named Max. He lived for 15 years bringing joy and love to all every day. Pets can be such a joy to our ever challenging lives. Paw huges to you

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Yorkie- Female

Message 48 of 216

My one and only best ever pet...lived to be 13 yo.  Was there for me through so much pain and 💓 ache.... 

My Isabella.... Forever more...m

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 216

Definitely the full size dachshund: I have two! Also have dachshund/lab mix who looks and acts like a perpetual lab puppy! Lastly, have a beautiful small tri-color Pembroke welsh corgi who absolutely loves people but hates storms and fireworks! We are so blessed to have them all!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 216

@n566192l wrote:

Yorkie, poodle and crestabo.

..          Another great breed is 

....          the PITBULL