If you suspect you're a scam target, AARP's fraud helpline is here for you. Learn more.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: What's your favorite dog breed?

Message 1 of 214

Siberian Huskies can't be beat.  They are stunners with all the color combos and the killer

blue eyes on many.  Not to mention they just kill with the perfect eyeliner every time.  They

are the biggest goof balls.  They never fail to entertain me.  Love their zoomies and how they

talk.  Just too much fun.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 214

My favorite  dog breeds  are the German Shepherd and the Yorkshire Terrier. 

I don't have any dogs, I have a feral Calico cat name Dana. I've had her since she was  a

kitten, she is now 7 years  old.

Terry Marvin (Dallas, Texas, USA)

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 214

@Frozenoem  And I have been thinking that your doggie girl has been quiet for quite awhile.  Nice picture!

hoc voluērunt
Gaius Julius Ceasar
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 214

I also own a pitbull. Today for Halloween I'm going to dress her up as a cupcake.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 214

I love all dogs. I really do. over the years we have had Pit **bleep**

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 214

Still Dutch Shepherds working on 4th, I think I’m wrapped around her dew claw. All rescues!

Despite her pulling her 50 pound bin of food, across kitchen floor, through dining room to rest mid carpet, with an additional 50 lb’s of packed laptops (big box).

She apparently disliked my going off in search of more food for both of us.

B5FD596E-040A-489D-9258-1E037EA7811E.jpeg

Froze

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 214

I've got a couple of Beagle dogs, and I just adore having them around. They are such a friendly, good natured dog, and so good with children.

They also get along with all the other dogs in the neigbourhood and I've trained them get along with my cat.

They do occassionaly bark when a person they don't know visits us, but they are easily won over after a bit of a pat - so for that reason the beagle doesn't maked a good guard dog.

The one thing that they do love to do is go hunting, and they love hunting together, bit like a pack, so I plant a few treats in the backyard and then get them to go hunt.

I've had other breeds of dogs before, but for my the beagle is my favourite, they intelligent, very curious and rarely aggresive, not to mention, they have an awesome sense of smell.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 214

Rat terrier-they seem to be very loving and protective.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 214

I had the wonderful opportunity of meeting a pair of Italian Greyhounds. I wasn't familiar with the breed until I met them

Although, the time we spent together was brief I found them to be total love bugs. Just great 🐕.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 214

Two: Whippets and Scottish Deerhounds.   They are similar and very different in personality.  I cannot imagine not having both in my life.  And my Deerhound will keep me warm on the colderst night!

Kudos
Views