Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: What's your favorite dog breed?

Message 191 of 217

As a 'pet' will take the Standard Beagle. As a hunting dog/companion will take the Labrador Retriever.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 192 of 217
Our current dog is nine-year-old Golden Doodle. He is smart (Poodle & Golden Retriever), sweet, loving, and great with children (Golden Retriever), and doesn't shed (Poodle). He just wants to please us, spend time with us, and be touched. He understands everything I say to him. It doesn't get much better than this.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 193 of 217

Irish wolfhound-- we've owned 10 over the years and miss each one of them.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 194 of 217
Thank you for your comments and mostly for pointing out how unfair the reputation or labeling of the Pit Bulls.are. I lost my grand dog four years ago and cry and miss her every single day. She was the most lovable and affectionate dog I have ever. known and I am 68 . We have had just about every breed there is but never one sweeter then our Quira
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 195 of 217
I love German Sheperds. The GSD is loyal and very protective of their family. Hard working and eager to please these dogs make you very happy. I have owned golden retrievers labs and beagles as well but my favorite is the Sheperds.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 196 of 217
Beagles rule!
Ken Somers
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 197 of 217

Rescued is my favorite! I have 3 wonderful rescues now. Nefertari is part Rough Coated Jack Russell, Kennedy is alledgely part Yorkie but looks like she is mostly bat so we call her our little Batgirl and Princess is a Yorkie. There are a lot of breeds of dogs who need homes. Our cat showed up at my husband's office as a kitten. That was over 10 years ago and he shares the apartment with us. I know we are truly the rescues!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 198 of 217
Definitely the collie. They're intelligent, easy to train and quick to learn, great with kids, not needy for attention but rather unassuming and just happy to be near you.
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 199 of 217

Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier).  I've had dogs all my life and was always afraid of Pit Bulls.  They have a terrible reputation that is undeserved.  Their propensity for unprovoked attacks is grossly exagerated.  They have to be trained to attack, and most of them are failures at attacking anything other than squirrels, rabbits and maybe cats.  They're strong-willed but very trainable with the right techniques and persistence.  They're highly affectionate and loyal.  My two rescue Pit Bulls are a total pleasure to be around, and they adore each other.  They're about as aggressive as a sedated opossum in hibernation.  My number two favorite is the border collie because of their extreme interrigence, but they require too much exercise for me at my age.  I have enough land but no sheep for them to herd.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 200 of 217

The Golen Retriever is by far my favorite dog breed. They are loyal to a fault, and so very smart. They are great with children, gentle when called for, and very protective. 

Kudos
Views