Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: What is the funniest thing your pet does?

Message 1 of 44

My Noel thinks I'm her baby kitten.

She's 14.

I'm 69 and bald.

She wakes me up to lick my head from right to left in a row going from eyebrows to top of my head.

Believe me you wake up!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 44
LOL hilarious
Barb
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 44

My OliverB gives me bleps every single day.  A blep is that lazy tongue that sticks out, sometimes for hours at a time.  OliverB has never learned to police his tongue.  So this is my daily view, very high on the cuteness scale.

Oliver blep  cropped.jpgOliver blep  cropped.jpg

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 44

My cat used to sleep on wardrobe. Once he just dropped PC's box from it.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 44

@Dave28 wrote:

We have 15 cats. They all are the offspring of a litter of kittens and a pregnant cat that my wife rescued. These are all outdoor cats.

A female calico cat named Maple chose me as her human. Maple likes to hang out with me in my home office and supervise my technical writing. When I am engrossed in a writing project I tend to ignore her. Maple gets my attention by hopping up on my computer desk and stretching out on the computer keyboard. 

The other day she climbed over my laptop monitor (about a 5" access space) and scrunched into one of the small storage bins built the book shelf above my computer desk. I looked up and there was a cat face looking back at me just abbove the monitor.

Maple apparently thinks that tech writing is pretty boring stuff. After a while she will sit in front of the office door with her nose pointed at the door which is a signal to me to open the door and let her out to the great outdoors.

As I began reading your story and saw in the very first line that you had 15 cats,  I immediately yelped a little inside--"FIFTEEN CATS!!!!!"  But then you "fixed it" by letting us know, that they are "all outdoor cats."  So you were redeemed and I was able to settle into your most  amusing post.  I loved the part about the little cat face peeking out at you from the storage bin and how she lay across your keyboard as if to say "look at me!"   I laughed out loud as I read.  Animals are so lovable and funny and they make our lives better.  Thanks.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 44
@LydiaN586309 Nope, and not Elvis either!!
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 44

@ip3285 wrote:

When one of my roosters first starting crowing, he'd "sing" the first four notes of Beethoven's Fifth Symphony (G-G-G-E flat).  Guess what I named him?  

Lemme guess.....MOZART?Smiley Happy
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 44

When one of my roosters first starting crowing, he'd "sing" the first four notes of Beethoven's Fifth Symphony (G-G-G-E flat).  Guess what I named him?  

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 44

We have a new puppy at our home.  She has wiggled  herself right into my heart!!  Her name is LULU and she is one busy girl. She is over the top of cuteness!!  One of her many talents...she sits on her bottom just like a person.  Our 5 year old chiwawa has kind of been rebellous since she came.  We have had her 1 month and Carmella has decided that she isn't leaving so now they play off and on all day!!!  Now my Mia (siamese mix) is not going to accept her quickly.  She comes out of my blinds slinking low to the ground, she does this CUTE and UNIQUIE way of sitting on her haunches sitting like a PRAIRIE DOG!!  Watching LULU like a hawk.  LOL  She wants to get her so bad but...she is still not sure of this puppy!!  Sometime I think what was we thinking, getting another animal.  LOL  But...hubby has stepped up to help out with the potty training.  We defintly have fun with our fur babies!!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 44

Kroger Feedback

@AARPTeri wrote:

I always laugh at my dog when he perches himself on the one my comfy chairs, like a cat to look out the windows.brisperching.jpgBris perching

Share a fun picture or story about your pet

My dog is afraid of grapes.

We were setting up a basket of fruits. There were grapes. I threw him one. He ran away.

Spent the next 3 hours staring intently at it in case it did something evil.

Kudos
Views