Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: What is the funniest thing your pet does?

Message 21 of 44

My terrier mix(Bella)has an ottoman in the front window where she loves to sit and watch the world. When I put out her breakfast(dry kibble)she will go and get a mouthful then go get on the ottoman, spit it out and eat it one piece at a time while she watches out the window. Sometimes when she is feeling lovey toward my other dog she will go get a mouthful and put it next to her so she can have breakfast with a view too!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 44

My sister and I live together with our wonderful rescue cats, Butterscotch and Noel. In the morning Noel will come to me in bed and lick my bald 68 year old head. 

Later I get up and both come and visit me on the "throne" and leave after they know I am "OKAY"!!! I must give them a tickle or they will be upset.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 44

That is so funny, cute, and adorable.  How can you get mad at these crazy cats?  There just little kids covered in fur.  LOL

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 44

In 1984 I bottlefed and raised a tuxedo cat that had the best personality of any cat I have ever seen or owned, and that has been many.  He liked broccoli, olives, asparagus, grapefruit and a little coffee if he could share mine.  Our daughter fixed a broccoli and cheese casserole to take to a Singles party at the church.  She took it from the oven and went to her room to get dressed.  She passed by me to the kitchen to pick up her beautiful dish when I heard a shriek and a naughty word from my daughter.  The cat was sitting by the dish using a front claw to dip into the dish and pull out and eat the cheese covered broccoli.

Krazykat

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 44

I so desperately wanted to take my kitty cat out for a daily walk but he would not have any part in it.  He would not let me put a leash on him and when I did he would lay down on his side and not budge an inch. I purchased a stroller specifically designed for cats.  It's very sturdy and just like a child's stroller but more just for cats or small dogs.  Well low and behold, he LOVES it and we now go for a daily walk.  In fact, I keep it by the front door and when he wants to go out he hops up into it on his own, looks at me as if to say well let's go, I'm ready for my walk.  I zip it up and away we go.  Just to test things out again I put a leash on him, and once again he just laid there like a big lump and wouldn't move.  Isn't that hysterical?   

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 44
@2Papa: if your dog's hilarious habits aren't fit to print, those are the ones we want to read about!!
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 44

My dog has some hilarious habits but they are not fit to put into print!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

TV and friends visit

Message 28 of 44

Orion, a Japanese Bobtail, gets in the recliner and wiggles at my side until I scoot over and give him room beside me. He watches TV and gets upset if a show ends before he wants it to.
He also has a friend that knocks on the storm door for him to play.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 44

I am blessed with 2 awesome fur-babies!!  My little Football Carmella ( a chihuahua who weighs over 7#'s) and really does look like a football.  LOL  She loves her DADDY so much that when he leaves she waits for him at the door, even if he is gone for hours.  She has learned how to howl, she points her head up and really looks like her lips are in an "O".  She howls when anyone comes to the door, she knows the sound of the UPS truck the mailman and the FED X man too.  She has become our own little special girl!!  Now, for my MIA who is a Siamese mix.  She weighs 17#'s and is THE BOSS of us all.  She doesn't tolerate many people.  I am her Mama and she still bites me on any of her whims.  Very loud and will argue with you, she HAS to have the last WORD.  Every morning she follows me to the restroom, and I swear she has learned to say MA and MAMA!!  She has her own routine and won't leave me alone until I do her stuff.  She has 5 treats in the AM then I have to give her fresh water with 4 ice cubes on each side.  LOL  We feel like our fur-babies are our own lifesavers.  I don't know how anyone can mistreat animals.  They bring us so much JOY!!

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 44
This reminds me of my MOM'S cat, she loved cucumbers. If you had one we had to share with her. Her name was TINGA LINA
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark