Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: What is the funniest thing your pet does?

Message 41 of 44

I have a dog and a cat, both are rescues and both make me laugh every day. Ben, a 13 year old Australian Terrier (so I'm told), came with great manners and skills ... he sits pretty and smiles for snacks - a big, bold, teeth bearing grin! Linda, a 10 year old grey tiger is less interested in amusing me but she has a few tricks herself  ... snuggling with Ben is one and she also jumps from the loft to the top of the frig to the counter to the floor, I think she's ready for a gig at the circus. These 2 companions really bring me great joy, I don't know what I'd do without them and I think they aren't sure they'd make it without me. Every now and then I think they'd make great therapy pets, but on second thought it is probably me that would be wearing that "service" vest!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 44

My late cat used to meuw, the way like they are fixing to get an target, he would do that to the hellecopter on the TV. Then he would run away and I could not help but laugh

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 44

chumley hogging the couch (2).jpg

Mine is a grievance about my dog. He’s a couch potato who hogs the couch. The big oaf knows on game day I like to stretch out and watch a little TV but I have to wrestle with him just to be able to get a place to sit.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

What is the funniest thing your pet does?

Message 44 of 44

I always laugh at my dog when he perches himself on the one my comfy chairs, like a cat to look out the windows.brisperching.jpgBris perching

Share a fun picture or story about your pet

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Replies